connesa

countries youve been able to visit

one of the advantage of being a nanny free travel....ofc where they are im with them.ive been to hongkong where i really stay for almost 3 years now,been to diff places of china,and ofc the famous macau.how about u guys? share ure stories?

you learned  Portuguese in Macau ? ^^

As i live in France i  visited few  European country  (England, Spain, Portugal,Swiss, Netherlands,Belgium and Germany )  Sadly Asia is a bit too far  for me,  would like to visit  it  ...

My next  travel planned  is in South america  and africa ^^ 

9 hours ago, cryptos_fr said:

you learned  Portuguese in Macau ? ^^

As i live in France i  visited few  European country  (England, Spain, Portugal,Swiss, Netherlands,Belgium and Germany )  Sadly Asia is a bit too far  for me,  would like to visit  it  ...

My next  travel planned  is in South america  and africa ^^ 

no sir... but i know how to speak cantonese....needed to learn ofc part of my work?

I came to visit Singapore with my cousin..  And I can say that Singapore is truly a clean country. All the Citizens obey their rules and laws accordingly.. Must visit.. ?

On 6/26/2017 at 17:17, connesa said:

one of the advantage of being a nanny free travel....ofc where they are im with them.ive been to hongkong where i really stay for almost 3 years now,been to diff places of china,and ofc the famous macau.how about u guys? share ure stories?

Connesa sry I haven't had that opportunity to visit countries, but I have a list of countries I will visit when that opportunity arises, one of which is USA. Others may include Germany and the Netherlands. I may also give a second thought to your country though, prolly to see you, XD.

On 24/06/2019 at 17:49, zay24 said:

Germany, have friend and going soon there.

Cool, my friend lives in Berlin, and he will come to me next week :)