Princess Hailey

Bad News to all Gambler

We can't really predict when it will go up or go down but i think it will never go down to $1400. It might be stuck on $2800-$3200 by the end of this year. If ever it will go down then it's nice coz we can buy more bitcoin  and save it for the future xD

If bitcoin price goes down then its our chance to buy and try to accumulate as many as we can because the price will bounce back and will skyrocket after the dip. You just need patience because it won't happen overnight but the wait is all worth it for sure.

On 6/26/2017 at 20:27, Aembh said:

It'll recover, give it time...

Told ya xD wait a lil longer and it'll skyrocket, that's what btc does :D 

You can be sure if Bitcoin drops to under 2K I will buy because it will defenetly go straight up again. Especially traders don't like to see their values and investments drop to much and they will do what they can to prevent  BTC dropping to much and they will then make sure it'll go up again.

These ups and downs are manufactured to make people to panic sell their BTC on downs. There is a rule for investors - if the value of something drops buy it.

On 26.06.2017 at 21:41, Princess Hailey said:

Bitcoin just dropped 30% to its value since it reach 2700usd and now many people is depressed of the news guys since its predicted to even go down to 1400 usd which so bad for those who has bitcoin.

That would be great news for me

On 6/26/2017 at 16:41, Princess Hailey said:

Bitcoin just dropped 30% to its value since it reach 2700usd and now many people is depressed of the news guys since its predicted to even go down to 1400 usd which so bad for those who has bitcoin.

Personally, I can't be depressed because it just went below 30℅ since its increase. Instead we should  be more objective as regards our storage of the crypto-currency to avoid further or future loss