Edward

Primedice Levelling System

The Primedice levelling system has been something that has been brought up a lot to me. We actually came up with the idea pretty spontaneously (Before every site copied us btw) and never really put much thought into the formula & rewards associated with it.

As said before in previous topics, we’re looking at making some awesome changes to the website & ideas on how to improve the levelling system would be amazing. Whether this be rewards for certain levels or a change in the way the system works from a formula point of view, anything & everything (Don’t get too caught up in just rewards and stuff though…).

It was time some overhauling changes were made to the site! I think the current levels are only and only based on 'total wagered' and the new system should consider things like total bets, chat messages while also considering the total btc wagered.

It would be great to see levelling system in primedice! New levels can have new features like new tags, titles or avatars unlock and ofc rewards! 

13 hours ago, Jinchuriki said:

So any news about leveling system? The above recommendations are all nice, you could also add some more achievements.

Same... Any latest feedback?

Given the current leveling system only has an effect after the user has wagered 10 BTC, I'd like to see something that lets "us casuals" have a chance at a bigger faucet without having to bet large amounts. Some of the suggestions here are quite good (although it isn't too tough to be better than the current system tbh)

now is that to change the skin on player's choice is not just black and white and what color you wish for example for girls more suitable pink color I think) or you can do for guys is very black!