Dan

When did you first get into Bitcoin?

I regret not getting into Bitcoin when all my friends where. I remember playing a well known video game back in 2003 with @Edward, and hearing all our friends talk about this elusive currency. I used to think it was stupid and a waste of time. That the power behind cryptocurrecies was just another scam.

What a fool i was... anyway.

Simple question, simple topic. When was your first coin transaction? Let’s hopefully hear some awesome stories opposed to the horror ones where people buy pizza’s for 10k coins haha. 

Same here i regret not to believe my friend who bought BTC 3 yrs ago. I also thought it was just another modus and we will get scam but he bought like 5 btc at that time. I told him not to cry when he got scam and now i was the one crying coz i really regret being negative. My first transaction was like March this year when i tried investing in HYIP. I have no idea about HYIP's so invested in one hyip site. I deposited .1 and invested all and then after 1 week i got scammed lol So i tried my luck in gambling sites especially Primedice and now i'm happy that PD was introduced to me. 

My first encounter with coins is when my friend introduce this to me and how she earn money using btc. At first i didn't believed her because i thought it was not real & i got scam afterwards but when she introduce PRIMEDICE to me i got easily hooked up & this site got my interest.

I got into bitcoins around 3 years ago didn't do much with it back then. Never bought any but just looked around made my first bitcoin transaction when I sold some which I received i sold them when they were at around $350

First time was when i was watching a documentary, the story of hacktivists i think. but only heard the name of bitcoin and forgot about it after until another time when an online shopping website accepted bitcoins as payment...and my journey began!

I used to "play" some PTC websites and people started to pay us to click in their referral links to moonbitcoin and freebitcoin faucets and I have to say that I had to see these ads so many times that I wanted to give a try.. I stayed only at these websites only for a couple weeks but never really payed much attention to that.. then I get to know 999dice and started playing dices (sadly they are a damn scam site) and right after I joined PD and here I am, since 2014, and not planing to leave until you guys kick me out :P

I first focused on bitcoin in 2013 september, started at PD, and my first coins i got from @hui, he sent me 0.01 just because he was that awesome :P After that i got hooked on it with a little break in the beginning of 2014, but i am here since then and a proud member of PD community :)

3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

I first focused on bitcoin in 2013 september, started at PD, and my first coins i got from @hui, he sent me 0.01 just because he was that awesome :P After that i got hooked on it with a little break in the beginning of 2014, but i am here since then and a proud member of PD community :)

i to i got tip from  hui 0.02 above :)

On 6/26/2017 at 15:13, Dan said:

I regret not getting into Bitcoin when all my friends where. I remember playing a well known video game back in 2003 with @Edward, and hearing all our friends talk about this elusive currency. I used to think it was stupid and a waste of time. That the power behind cryptocurrecies was just another scam.

What a fool i was... anyway.

Simple question, simple topic. When was your first coin transaction? Let’s hopefully hear some awesome stories opposed to the horror ones where people buy pizza’s for 10k coins haha. 

i wish i get into bitcoins as early as possible...
when I heard about bitcoins last year, and started buying bitcoins during the launch of coins.ph (BTC wallet here in the philippines)

Early in 2014 during the first bubble. I remember seeing tons of news articles about it and I always thought it was some stupid video game currency until I finally checked it out one day. Ended up doing some currency exchanging for a year or two on a pretty big forum before I moved out for college and kinda lost track of it. I was moving upwards of 3 BTC a day easily when it was $300-$600.

Only regret is not keeping some stashed away like I planned to.