skanderkrid

Is freebitco.in multiplyer fair ?

as I already said on other topic about this same subject, its a legit site, one of the oldest faucets, and u can win a small amount each hour, with a very small chance of winning a bigger amount, and u also win points that can later be redeemed.

BUT the high-low game they have there is rigged, so if u use that sooner or later u will loose all ur coins.

1 minute ago, Br1 said:

since you are already in the primedice forum, i assume you already know primedice so why play on a site white much higher house edge in the first place?

Cuz I live in Tuniisa :') a country where we have no payment methods enabled to buy bitcoin ....

Freebitco.in gives free faucet every uour so i can get a small ammount to start with :')

Just now, skanderkrid said:

Cuz I live in Tuniisa :') a country where we have no payment methods enabled to buy bitcoin ....

Freebitco.in gives free faucet every uour so i can get a small ammount to start with :')

primedice gives much higher faucet amount every 3 mins. anymore reason why choose freebitco.in over primedice?

19 hours ago, DMTripp27 said:

its fair but they also ahve a 5% house edge so there is never any reason to play there

They give free faucet every hour 

So it s a good place to start for those who cant deposit like me 

1 minute ago, Br1 said:

primedice gives much higher faucet amount every 3 mins. anymore reason why choose freebitco.in over primedice?

It s not the same in primedice we can get it only if our balance is 0

1 minute ago, skanderkrid said:

They give free faucet every hour 

So it s a good place to start for those who cant deposit like me 

It s not the same in primedice we can get it only if our balance is 0

so you would choose to play on a site that have much higher house edge just because you can claim faucet (every hour) even you have balance? i see you are not there to gamble, but only to rape the faucet. i think freebitco.in is better for you xD

1 minute ago, Br1 said:

so you would choose to play on a site that have much higher house edge just because you can claim faucet (every hour) even you have balance? i see you are not there to gamble, but only to rape the faucet. i think freebitco.in is better for you xD

I went from faucet to 50k in primedice and then lost it cauz i made a mistake n the bet balance :)

4 minutes ago, skanderkrid said:

I went from faucet to 50k in primedice and then lost it cauz i made a mistake n the bet balance :)

did you reached 50k too on freebitco.in so you are choosing them over the number 1 site? if not, think again

On 6/26/2017 at 17:06, Br1 said:

since you are already in the primedice forum, i assume you already know primedice so why play on a site white much higher house edge in the first place?

You wrote what i have on my mind..why visit other site or forum when you already know primedice