keian

What did u buy when you win btc

Guys how did u spent ur winnings,.for me its goes all to my son and wife looks at this pictures,.new bicycle for my son after winning 0.03 btc.imageproxy.php?img=&key=70e67e7d23125a47

19478027_1613267568692048_1788139417_n.jpg

bike.jpg

spend ur btc wisely or enjoy some of them/

Edited by keian

nice keain. me too when i won the giveaway i buy my kids stuff in school :x i spend it wisely for my love ones to make them happy..

Lol i bought a pc game on steam - Dayz! Its a zombie multiplayer survival game but now eventually i stopped playing it! Its a cool game if someone wants to try it! Next target is to go on a trip somewhere or pay my college fees myself!

On 6/25/2017 at 18:56, keian said:

Guys how did u spent ur winnings,.for me its goes all to my son and wife looks at this pictures,.new bicycle for my son after winning 0.03 btc.imageproxy.php?img=&key=70e67e7d23125a47

bike.jpg

I spent my winnings for my son and to my family too ?

On 25/06/2017 at 16:26, keian said:

bike.jpg

Congrats winning hop u make more and buying more's some gift for u kid , nice kid :)

It's so nice that you got a bicycle for your son, he's so cute. For me, I have not been able to win enough to spend yet, but when I do, I look forward to buying a new laptop as the one I have now is horrible and always turns itself off when I try to load R or any data analysis program for my research. I would also like to pay my tuition fees as well.

On 6/28/2017 at 14:35, zale023 said:

Paid my tuition fee :) It helped me a lot! 

nice one bro. keep it up!! :D you spend it wisely 

Back to 2 years ago I used to spend all my winning in plushies (I do love plushies more than everything in this life :x) but now I am only saving to buy my ticket to back to see some good friends I made when I was living at Portugal (and family too, of course) and also to realise the dream I had since when I was 7, get to know Athens (Greece).. planning to go after my birthday, in 6 and half months ^_^