youngman33

The faucet captcha is making me mad

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

I think there exist some programs you can use that solve this issue. Have you tried other browsers?

it would be much easier if you had typed that other browser that you're making use of

2 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

Lol, what browser? I use firefox and chrome that's all... firefox for my bank and chrome for my main. So I don't have to switch all the time.

lol, i used chrome and its gives headache if i wanna claim faucet, which is why i stopped claiming it for 3 months now

29 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

oh you will soon,it's just a matter of when

Chrome is one of the best browser but when google as a problem and it is affecting most browser, then what do you think will happen to chrome that is owned by google

On 25/06/2017 at 03:29, youngman33 said:

So I'm a regular faucet user and in the past few days I've found that the captcha system has changed. When you select the cars, the store fronts, the streets, or the street signs upon the verification step, it sometimes may not even work and it takes at least 2-3 tries now to complete it. :(

yeah, i count , 12 times wrong captcha :o, captcha to login have too problem sometimes

I don't know why but for some reason I can play PD flawlessly and without visual lag on Chrome, but in FireFox, every time I place a roll there's a very slight but noticeable stutter before it lands on the number I rolled.  This has been happening since the beginning of PD3.

55 minutes ago, JenFromCA said:

I don't know why but for some reason I can play PD flawlessly and without visual lag on Chrome, but in FireFox, every time I place a roll there's a very slight but noticeable stutter before it lands on the number I rolled.  This has been happening since the beginning of PD3.

Chrome uses multiple processes, see if your processor can handle them all.

10 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

oh you will soon,it's just a matter of when

Sorry i dont use faucet like before :) 

On 1/15/2018 at 15:34, DreamStage said:

Chrome uses multiple processes, see if your processor can handle them all.

Sorry i dont use faucet like before :) 

i think the best solution is to change browser