youngman33

The faucet captcha is making me mad

On 6/25/2017 at 07:29, youngman33 said:

So I'm a regular faucet user and in the past few days I've found that the captcha system has changed. When you select the cars, the store fronts, the streets, or the street signs upon the verification step, it sometimes may not even work and it takes at least 2-3 tries now to complete it. :(

I just also hate that retrying over and over of that recaptcha.... It really sucks 

Me too get really irritated clicking all the pictures, mostly traffic signals to confirm the faucet captcha. Also, while logging in, by the time I enter API key, the captcha becomes red which has to be confirmed again. This cycle goes on 4-5 times until I successfully get logged in. 

I think it's common with major popular browsers. But it works fine for me in opera  browser. Not the mini opera the other one. 

You should try it out. It works better 

16 minutes ago, Ngoma said:

Я думаю, что это распространено с популярными браузерами. Но он отлично работает для меня в браузере Opera. Не мини-опера другая. 

Вы должны попробовать. Он работает лучше 

it does not work if you have virus then it will not work on any browser

1 hour ago, ktfor57 said:

Me too get really irritated clicking all the pictures, mostly traffic signals to confirm the faucet captcha. Also, while logging in, by the time I enter API key, the captcha becomes red which has to be confirmed again. This cycle goes on 4-5 times until I successfully get logged in. 

today alone i tried to login for over an hour before captcha was successful. 

5 hours ago, Ngoma said:

Вы, ребята, должны получить приложение Opera на своем мобильном телефоне. Он работает лучше и плавно! Вы можете хорошо видеть капчу, и магазины не исчезают

I don't like to use the Internet so that it is no longer an option I need either a PC or a laptop

On 25/06/2017 at 16:29, youngman33 said:

So I'm a regular faucet user and in the past few days I've found that the captcha system has changed. When you select the cars, the store fronts, the streets, or the street signs upon the verification step, it sometimes may not even work and it takes at least 2-3 tries now to complete it. :(

Yeah I get this aswell and I too get frustrated. What works for me is if I refresh or close the tab and reopen it again.

14 hours ago, GokuHF said:

Да, я тоже получаю это, и я тоже расстраиваюсь. Что для меня работает, если я обновляю или закрываю вкладку и снова открываю ее снова.

no there is only the need to clear the cache or delete the malware, or sign out of Google then it works in most cases

On 12/17/2017 at 16:46, Ngoma said:

I think it's common with major popular browsers. But it works fine for me in opera  browser. Not the mini opera the other one. 

You should try it out. It works better 

Pd site fails to open on my opera

On 6/29/2017 at 01:39, youngman33 said:

Yeah guys I went on a few other sites and captchas there had the same problem :|

The recaptcha problem really might be Google's fault but I don't think anyone should still collecting does faucet 

That's because Primedice's Google Recaptcha is being used by too many people at same time. Making it so believe a bad intentional webpage is using it along with some uncertain "bots"

Google Recaptcha detects abnormal activity (more then usual) and threats it as a bot website.

2 hours ago, DreamStage said:

That's because Primedice's Google Recaptcha is being used by too many people at same time. Making it so believe a bad intentional webpage is using it along with some uncertain "bots"

Google Recaptcha detects abnormal activity (more then usual) and threats it as a bot website.

Then pd should make it known to them so they will understand and stop cause I'm sure pd is not the only site that use recaptcha and some don't trouble so much

1 hour ago, Noahbreezy said:

Lol, it used to hate me too but now it just goes from the first try. Try to switch browser, or clean cache and cookies. I don't know if it will help but it might work. 

i heard it works if you clear captcha and all, but how long before you maxed out?

24 minutes ago, bakha1988 said:

google's recapcha glitching sometimes and google support know about this, for this reason she never answer to question about capcha problem

i think google is in partnership with some faucet websites or maybe they're harvesting thr power of those trying to use captcha