Jump to content
youngman33

The faucet captcha is making me mad

Recommended Posts

So I'm a regular faucet user and in the past few days I've found that the captcha system has changed. When you select the cars, the store fronts, the streets, or the street signs upon the verification step, it sometimes may not even work and it takes at least 2-3 tries now to complete it. :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not using faucet often so i dont noticed such issue like this. Have you check your connection?if you have unstable connection google recaptcha would posibbly bounce an error. And by the way recaptcha is just a third party which primedice avail their services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mmhaimhai said:

Im not using faucet often so i dont noticed such issue like this. Have you check your connection?if you have unstable connection google recaptcha would posibbly bounce an error. And by the way recaptcha is just a third party which primedice avail their services.

No it's not that. I've heard other users with the same problem too it's the captcha just not recognizing that I've 100% correctly filled it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 why making mad for free tokens.  Just click and click and then you will have it. Patience is a virtue they said lol. I dont use my faucets right now i found it a bit boring because its too low hays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been a problem for me too from the past few days, even after multiple correct choices recaptcha still says try again which is irritating. 

It seems to be fixed today as I think it was a fault on recaptcha's end and they were fast enough to get it fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

 why making mad for free tokens.  Just click and click and then you will have it. Patience is a virtue they said lol. I dont use my faucets right now i found it a bit boring because its too low hays

No, not just click and click. 

It's like answering a multiple choice question (e.g 1+1)

A. 2

B. 3

C. 4

D. 5

 

The right answer is obviously A, and you enter A and get it wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I hate these sign and car questions that Google has been throwing out for the captchas lately. I'm assuming its to help improve Google Maps or self driving cars or something but they are kind of annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 23:29, youngman33 said:

So I'm a regular faucet user and in the past few days I've found that the captcha system has changed. When you select the cars, the store fronts, the streets, or the street signs upon the verification step, it sometimes may not even work and it takes at least 2-3 tries now to complete it. :(

 

 

Yessss it's very hard for mobile users.. you better suggest/recommend another captcha techniques...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, akosiasin said:

Yessss it's very hard for mobile users.. you better suggest/recommend another captcha techniques...

I was actually on another website today that had a captcha and the same thing happened. This may not even be a PD problem but just the captcha in general being dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, youngman33 said:

" just the captcha in general being dumb"

 

Yes, sometimes it's the captcha that's making it hard for us... but still faucet is good, but I can't make a lot of thousands with 100 sats... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/6/2017 at 13:29, youngman33 said:

So I'm a regular faucet user and in the past few days I've found that the captcha system has changed. When you select the cars, the store fronts, the streets, or the street signs upon the verification step, it sometimes may not even work and it takes at least 2-3 tries now to complete it. :(

 

 

me too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Princess Hailey said:

if they're earning by faucet then they can benefit from you mate.

what

5 hours ago, cryptos_fr said:

Dont forget its free  tokens ^^  when you go in an IRL casino you dont have faucet ...

Yes but thats not the point of this brahh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bluewave said:

sorry bro even other captcha its hard to answer even i click the correct picture

 

21 minutes ago, Edward said:

Blame Google lol, it's their service. That or you're simply getting them wrong... :(

 

Yeah guys I went on a few other sites and captchas there had the same problem :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×