mmhaimhai

An open letter for everyone

Okay first of all, thank you for the admins and moderators who is always here checking from time to time and working hard for the improvement of this forum. Thanks for the opportunity of earning some bits (maybe not that much compare to what we lose from pd gambling site and not much to make a living, lol this forum is not primary made to earn bucks for living by the way- if i understand it well.) Thanks for all the funds pd is giving to have some fun giveaways as well as those users spending for their own giveaways. Thanks for everyone posting informative threads.

Now everyone, if your really active well of course you already know how life in this forum is going. As ive said mods are giving much effort to make this forum successful. I just cant understand why on almost new policy seems like lots of person never get contented? Abusers always been abusers. Others always find something negative to brag about. Is that really our nature?. No matter how we exert efforts and give our best, if people in this community doesn't oblige themselves to be discipline and responsible enough then this forum will never be a happy place for us. Admins effort would be nothing if members are too selfish and self centered. This community is just like what we have in real world where there would be no leader good enough if his people dont support him. We have this forum to share our ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, good strategies in gambling and mainly to help each other so lets stop complaining, follow rules, and try to appreciate every single effort from every members. There is no such big or small contributions i think. Everyones opinions, suggestions are counted, this forum is here for us to discuss about our ideas isnt it?. Misunderstandings are common off course, given the fact that we have communication barriers- not everyone here are fluent in english and lucky those who have their own lounge to use their native tounge. I write this letter not because i just want to but im hoping somehow it serves as an eye opener. To make this a better community, we should learn how to respect each other. Instead of bashing and trolling, why not help each other in the best way that we can do. No hate just Love.

Thanks for reading. Goodluck everyone. Keep rolling.

Yes. Respect begets respect is the KEY! and learn how to appreciate every little thing that you get here in PD in that case no hate just love will reign in our heart lol :) I like what you said here sissy @mmhaimhai. keep it up! i hope this must be an eye opener to all of us here. thanks to all admins/mod who do their job to makes us happy and contented in this community. :) Lovelove :x:x

Well i guess abusers will always be around waiting for giveaways.. but thanks to our mods for always making sure that they are taken care of. I enjoy discussions and giveaways here in the forum but im also hoping that fairness and equality will remain and those abusers be caught and banned..

2 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

Okay first of all, thank you for the admins and moderators who is always here checking from time to time and working hard for the improvement of this forum. Thanks for the opportunity of earning some bits (maybe not that much compare to what we lose from pd gambling site and not much to make a living, lol this forum is not primary made to earn bucks for living by the way- if i understand it well.) Thanks for all the funds pd is giving to have some fun giveaways as well as those users spending for their own giveaways. Thanks for everyone posting informative threads.

Now everyone, if your really active well of course you already know how life in this forum is going. As ive said mods are giving much effort to make this forum successful. I just cant understand why on almost new policy seems like lots of person never get contented? Abusers always been abusers. Others always find something negative to brag about. Is that really our nature?. No matter how we exert efforts and give our best, if people in this community doesn't oblige themselves to be discipline and responsible enough then this forum will never be a happy place for us. Admins effort would be nothing if members are too selfish and self centered. This community is just like what we have in real world where there would be no leader good enough if his people dont support him. We have this forum to share our ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, good strategies in gambling and mainly to help each other so lets stop complaining, follow rules, and try to appreciate every single effort from every members. There is no such big or small contributions i think. Everyones opinions, suggestions are counted, this forum is here for us to discuss about our ideas isnt it?. Misunderstandings are common off course, given the fact that we have communication barriers- not everyone here are fluent in english and lucky those who have their own lounge to use their native tounge. I write this letter not because i just want to but im hoping somehow it serves as an eye opener. To make this a better community, we should learn how to respect each other. Instead of bashing and trolling, why not help each other in the best way that we can do. No hate just Love.

Thanks for reading. Goodluck everyone. Keep rolling.

OmG!  my nose sister. LOL

Yes everyone should be happy and just be friendly to everyone and dont always misjudge other people. One thing that makes Pd unique from other sites is its community. 

Thanks for the love letter sis.lol jk ?

This letter is a great beggining to each one of us. Lets us be thankful that we are part of this forum which making us all build a community of friendships and not to have a enemy and be greedy to all the opportunities heading in this forum.

Lets respect each other and spread the LOVE!

thank you sis for this reminder.. lets just spread love.. no hate no hate. each of us must be humble everytime. lets not down anyone here. give respect to everyone. lets accept even lil or big thing we recieve from here. lets just be happy:)