mmhaimhai

Suggestion to stop reputation abuse

Also a better suggestion would be to disable the highest reputation on the giveaway topics. Ofcourse everybody likes them and will give thumbs up but i don't think the person with the most giveaways should be considered top member with popular content. Since i started doing giveaways and got likes many just copied me see Raven,  Bes and now Carol also. I find it unfair that my posts with quality content go unnoticed while i get many likes on the :

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

To be fair 3mily the posts you recently made don't make much sense.

Ok thank you won't make any more :) maybe will do some memes since all the forum is hyped about :P

I actually think this is a very good suggestion. It could make things better, since it is obvious that some reputations are given without any particular reason. And I don't think that you should give a good reputation to someone just because you like him/her as a member, you should focus more on the content he/she is posting here. So, yes, I guess if you have to use your bits in order to provide a reputation, that should make you think more before doing that.

1 hour ago, 3mily said:

Also a better suggestion would be to disable the highest reputation on the giveaway topics. Ofcourse everybody likes them and will give thumbs up but i don't think the person with the most giveaways should be considered top member with popular content. Since i started doing giveaways and got likes many just copied me see Raven,  Bes and now Carol also. I find it unfair that my posts with quality content go unnoticed while i get many likes on the :

Copied you? Lol are you telling us that you're the only person who can make any giveaways? Idc about reputations. The reason why admins made a "USER GIVEAWAY" thread is for us to atleast share our profits/blessings with everyone SMH!

7 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Copied you? Lol are you telling us that you're the only person who can make any giveaways? Idc about reputations. The reason why admins made a "USER GIVEAWAY" thread is for us to atleast share our profits/blessings with everyone SMH!

I am not telling you that :) To bad that you interpret it that way :P Why havent you done it before ? I am just stating the facts.

41 minutes ago, 3mily said:

I am not telling you that :) To bad that you interpret it that way :P Why havent you done it before ? I am just stating the facts.

I had a bad luck for the past 2 weeks. Anyway, everyone is allowed to do giveaways so no one copied anyone ;)