kimpotxx

Autobet Minimum Balance

I just want to suggest an additional tab on autobet settings where we can input a minimum balance we want while doing auto bet. While rolling if we reach the minimum balance we put the auto bet will stop. 

So we can leave auto bet running without worrying of getting bust if we leave. 

Interesting suggestion! What are your thoughts on whether the autobet should still keep going if losing the next bet would bring you below the minimum balance? Should it keep going in this case, or stop?

If it keeps going, a progressive strategy like martingale could drop you below the minimum balance before betting stops, due to how quickly bets are increased. (For the record, this was the problem users had with PD's previous maximum loss feature on autobet.)

10 hours ago, Serlite said:

Interesting suggestion! What are your thoughts on whether the autobet should still keep going if losing the next bet would bring you below the minimum balance? Should it keep going in this case, or stop?

If it keeps going, a progressive strategy like martingale could drop you below the minimum balance before betting stops, due to how quickly bets are increased. (For the record, this was the problem users had with PD's previous maximum loss feature on autobet.)

In that case the auto bet should stop. The main reason in this suggestion is to keep our balance safe while we leave it rolling.

Or a tab where we can limit the red streak count on autobet. What do you think? ?

Edited by kimpotxx

Wooh a brilliant idea. This will help us a lot who loves to play autobet but so many errands to do & dont want to missed playing in pd lol. I want this to prevent me from busting all my money. Thanks sis.

On 7/8/2017 at 06:59, king0007 said:

In that case if no one lose then pd goes in big loss 

That's not really how it works (and not how the people in thread means either). It simply means that there is a stop loss which will terminate the betting function once you reach a certain amount of accumulated losses. If you are unlucky (by using an increase with every loss or win) this stop order might not work as expected either, unless (as proposed) the system takes the next bet into account when betting. 

Statistically, somebody has to lose if there are players playing. Statistically (and realistically)  the only way for PD to lose in the long run is if all the players stopped betting from deposits, and instead used the faucet to play. 

Same on Bitdice. I think it's a nice idea if we also have that on Primedice. It will be very helpful especially to some people who loves autobet than manual bet like me. I am always on autobet coz manual is so tiring lol