Annie

Cremation vs. burial

On 3.9.2017 at 17:33, Kurian said:

Cremation is good.. live and die eco friendly xDxD 

Buried Is actually better for the ecosystem

On 3.10.2017 at 08:56, Zephiera said:

The earth is 4.54 billion years old and the population is growing. I think that cremation is better than burial coz it takes a lot of space. Have you guys heard of cremated ashes used as a fertilizer to grow a tree?I think it serves a better purpose than a coffin.

1. your body is really fast gone

2. Being buried serves also a lot of stuff for plants and so on

for myself? Burn me or whatever. I don‘t care. We‘re all just stardust and we never really die. We just lose the chaining of our atoms. All of them just fuse with something else. Maybe a dog, maybe a new sun, maybe just a trashcan. 

But buried under a tree would serve the earth the most 

4 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Ah ok. Didn‘t know that! Thank you :)

In the past when coffins are not yet a thing, people here plant a tree over the corpse. I forgot the name of the tree but it usually appears in local horror stories cuz it symbolizes "dead body buried here" 

Soon they will be putting coffins on top of coffins all over,  as some cemetaries are already doing near me. You buy the plot but then never tell you that the space above you can be sold. I believe in the UK they are aready doing a 4 stack system.

Creamation and spread them by the ocean. 

41 minutes ago, diku said:

Soon they will be putting coffins on top of coffins all over,  as some cemetaries are already doing near me. You buy the plot but then never tell you that the space above you can be sold. I believe in the UK they are aready doing a 4 stack system.

Wth. Then its useless to buy the space on the first place! If that's the case, its better to go with cremation at least the space for cremated is cheaper 

2 hours ago, diku said:

you only pay for the available space, and the next person will pay for the available space, and cremation is crippy,you cremate a cadaver and spread the ashes on the ocean for fishes to feed on,you then go fishing for those fish for consumption. :(

15 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

you only pay for the available space, and the next person will pay for the available space, and cremation is crippy,you cremate a cadaver and spread the ashes on the ocean for fishes to feed on,you then go fishing for those fish for consumption. :(

I didnt think about this. But yeah thats creepy. Shouldn't have read this. I won't be eating fish for weeks now til i get over this! 

Better bury dead peeps in soil! >.<

5 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I didnt think about this. But yeah thats creepy. Shouldn't have read this. I won't be eating fish for weeks now til i get over this! 

and everything that has fallen into the ocean and decomposed?

how about fertilizer, sewerage, chemical run offs? Guess that never bothered you before.. ;)

When your turned to ash any disease you had dies, it poses no threat doesn't need to be sealed in a box burried 6 feet under. Fact all thats left is minerals, minerals that are essential to the Earth.

6 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

mistletoe that's real creepy. for now i will stop eating fish and meat,time to go vegetarian!

1 hour ago, diku said:

and everything that has fallen into the ocean and decomposed?

how about fertilizer, sewerage, chemical run offs? Guess that never bothered you before.. ;)

When your turned to ash any disease you had dies, it poses no threat doesn't need to be sealed in a box burried 6 feet under. Fact all thats left is minerals, minerals that are essential to the Earth.

I can stomach those craps. Just not the dead human bodeee D:

Though yeah, if you bury a corpse in a soil, plants will grow, then you eat the plants. 

Thank god i dont eat veges xD

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I can stomach those craps. Just not the dead human bodeee D:

Though yeah, if you bury a corpse in a soil, plants will grow, then you eat the plants. 

Thank god i dont eat veges xD

:) since we cant eat fish nor veges, i wondered what we are going to be eating

Going back to topic, my country is not against cremation. Though my religion is against to it before, however today, it's accepted. Though im not sure why this was invented on the first place? But the reason i could think is that to simplify the decomposition of a loved one .  

On 12/11/2017 at 16:24, Dboyeric said:

I think buried and turning to dust slowing is the best way, why cremate when there is chances the dead may still return to life, say no to cremation

When there is chance the dead can come to life why should we buried them then, will just have to keep the dead body in a room to come back to life, cremate the dead cos in some African countries heard dead body used for ritual purpose

On 12/11/2017 at 04:13, CaptainLorca said:

Buried Is actually better for the ecosystem

1. your body is really fast gone

2. Being buried serves also a lot of stuff for plants and so on

for myself? Burn me or whatever. I don‘t care. We‘re all just stardust and we never really die. We just lose the chaining of our atoms. All of them just fuse with something else. Maybe a dog, maybe a new sun, maybe just a trashcan. 

But buried under a tree would serve the earth the most 

Yeah I'd prefer to be a fertilizer as well. *knocks on wood* sounds creepy to say it now haha

On 12/10/2017 at 22:06, Mistletoe said:

Space burial will be a thing in the future :D

Reminds me of air burial too. Kinda eerie

air burial?is it when you throw the ashes of your loved ones to tho sea?lol