DMTripp27

Am I no Longer a Streamer?

So it would appear that i'm no longer a streamer is that the case I told everyone my net is down i've been waiting for it to get fixed. However it appears i have been removed. If thats the case no worries just wondering? I mean i'm still gonna stream either way but was just wondering as my tag has been removed.

Only Caroll can tell you more, good luck with future streams maybe you can work out something i see many new people  wanting to stream that are not and will never be on the team that PD pays.

8 minutes ago, 3mily said:

Only Caroll can tell you more, good luck with future streams maybe you can work out something i see many new people  wanting to stream that are not and will never be on the team that PD pays.

I didnt know there are changes like this. How many streamers are on PD team anyways?

Already talked to him about this..

As David said, he had no internet for a couple days and as he told me today he talked about this issue with a lot of people in PD chat but forgot to let the stream team or PD staff knows and well, there is not much I can really do about this right now

having bad internet sux and is the first thing you need when you stream, i remember magik having bad internet also thats why he is out agian after he was back in 

Locking, since an explanation has been given by Carollzinha.

For further discussion on your status as a streamer, you should probably take this to private messages with PD/the stream team.