MrButtons

ᖫ✧MrButtons✧ᖭ || Post my daily grind results! || Follow my journey.

Hey guys and girls, today i decided to keep track of my profit and losses and see if i can manage to play more strict, i'm usually donking in huge bets lol.
Anyway i've decided to keep track of everything for 30 days straight and see how far i get, i'll be trying to play more safe/modest. ( most of you probably already thinking ye ye! lol )

So I'll be posting my daily results, my statistics are also live so you know i'm legit on the info!

// Date: 22-06-2017
===============================
Total Wagered:
260.06138201BTC
Total Profit:
-10.42472037BTC
Today's Current Profit: + 0.23085658

I'll keep this thread updated daily, and will also start streaming my games on twitch when i have figured out how to do it propperly.
#follow me because as you know i will tip the living shit out of everyone.

PS: ill probably keep updating this thread to improve it. ( i hope this is posted in the right section else move it where it's needed )

Edited by MrButtons

Ok am not that thrilled about this like the rest, but give it a go :P No idea how this helps anyone but will see :D For now i only see this topic the same as the "am streaming" ones, a good place to do daily spam so count me in ;)

Edited by 3mily

Well good luck man hope to see some nice wins :P

Get back into profit having negative profit isnt nice thats why on sites I usually have 2 accounts one with massive profit and one with absolutely shite profit.

Thanks guys, it will help me improve my game since i'll have more eyes following me. i usually just go ham and i need to stop that.

I just play small thats for now my strategy, nothing new but i'll play more tighter than usual and see where it goes from there!

17 hours ago, MrButtons said:

Hey guys and girls, today i decided to keep track of my profit and losses and see if i can manage to play more strict, i'm usually donking in huge bets lol.
Anyway i've decided to keep track of everything for 30 days straight and see how far i get, i'll be trying to play more safe/modest. ( most of you probably already thinking ye ye! lol )

So I'll be posting my daily results, my statistics are also live so you know i'm legit on the info!

Total Wagered:
260.06138201BTC
Total Profit:
-10.42472037BTC

I'll keep this thread updated daily, and will also start streaming my games on twitch when i have figured out how to do it propperly.

PS: ill probably keep updating this thread to improve it. ( i hope this is posted in the right section else move it where it's needed )

Goodluck on your journey @MrButtons. Hope you get more profit after 30 days. 

17 hours ago, MrButtons said:

Total Wagered:
260.06138201BTC
Total Profit:
-10.42472037BTC

wish you get your luck and recover all :)

20 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Good luck.

Maybe its better to spread the risk on smaller bets, I think.......

If you use high multipliers, read my topic about that....

link to this topic??

Goodluck Mr buttons, I'm looking forward to your streams. It should be fun. Good luck with the recovery.

Edited by Rene