Han2x

Who hit the Jackpot?

no one yet. It is very hard to hit but possible if you're lucky enough. I hit 77.77 with 100 bb then the next roll was 66.66 lol Anyway minimum bet is 10k though.

One would need incredible luck to win the jackpot ! If you bet to try to win you might loose all your coins but it can happen in casual betting ! If someone wants the minimum jackpot it would take lots of balance to get it !

20 hours ago, Han2x said:

I would like to ask this question for I am just curious. "Who hits the Jackpot in Primedice since the day it start?"

its impossible :D hard to do it 

On 22/6/2017 at 10:05, 420BlazeItFgt said:

As previously calculated the odds of winning the jackpot is (1/1000) * (1/1000) which comes down to 0.0001% which is very rare indeed. None has ever achieved the feat yet.

there are 10000 different numbers on PD, from 0.00 to 99.99, so the correct calculation is (1/10000)*(1/10000), and this is assuming completely random numbers, in PD numbers are pseudo random so maybe the probability is even smaller....

BUT the probabillity depends strongly on the seed pair you are using, on some seed pairs maybe you can play forever and never hit the jackpot, while maybe on other seed pairs you can hit the jackpot even more than one time after a few rolls....

Edited by maverick528

1 hour ago, maverick528 said:

there are 10000 different numbers on PD, from 0.00 to 99.99, so the correct calculation is (1/10000)*(1/10000), and this is assuming completely random numbers, in PD numbers are pseudo random so maybe the probability is even smaller....

BUT the probabillity depends strongly on the seed pair you are using, on some seed pairs maybe you can play forever and never hit the jackpot, while maybe on other seed pairs you can hit the jackpot even more than one time after a few rolls....

You're right lol I got my calculations wrong over there is 10000 not 1000 thanks for correcting me.