maliafka

i am maliafka

Hello everybody! That is my first topic here (maybe is a little later) but is time to introduce myself. 

My name is Iuliiana, i was born in Russia but from 5 years i live in Romania, Transilvania 

I am 33 years old. my profession : Homicide criminologist. 

Now i am in long holiday and take my free time here with you. ( as u saw i have allot of free time lol :))) )

I love to travel.. i visit almost all Europe.. my dream is to visit New Zealand where was filming "Lord of the Rings". Very beautiful there 9_9

Also i love dangerous sports, paragliding and jogging. i run every morning around one hour, gives me new powers B|

I am passionate by psychology, pastry, trading and now i like Prime dice too. 

Is a pleasure be here with you guys, even i make few friends here and hope in time will make more. 

Peace!

Such a nice presentation Malia !!!

Welcome to PD!!! (yeah, it´s late for welcome but your presentation is also late !!!)

Hope that you can travel to NZ soon and that all your other dreams become true tooo.......

5 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Such a nice presentation Malia !!!

Welcome to PD!!! (yeah, it´s late for welcome but your presentation is also late !!!)

Hope that you can travel to NZ soon and that all your other dreams become true tooo.......

Thank you tatay!! wish ur words become true soon. 9_9

1 hour ago, maliafka said:

Hello everybody! That is my first topic here (maybe is a little later) but is time to introduce myself. 

My name is Iuliiana, i was born in Russia but from 5 years i live in Romania, Transilvania 

I am 33 years old. my profession : Homicide criminologist. 

Now i am in long holiday and take my free time here with you. ( as u saw i have allot of free time lol :))) )

I love to travel.. i visit almost all Europe.. my dream is to visit New Zealand where was filming "Lord of the Rings". Very beautiful there 9_9

Also i love dangerous sports, paragliding and jogging. i run every morning around one hour, gives me new powers B|

I am passionate by psychology, pastry, trading and now i like Prime dice too. 

Is a pleasure be here with you guys, even i make few friends here and hope in time will make more. 

Peace!

Hello @maliafka welcome to PD forum. Good Luck.

15 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Hello @maliafka welcome to PD forum. Good Luck.

Hello @Han2x , thank you and wish u Good Luck too, allot of greens 9_9

10 minutes ago, kimpotxx said:

Hello. Welcome to the forum. :) Enjoy being here

Thank you sweet. 9_9

7 minutes ago, HJIe6 said:

HI, welcome and goodluck @maliafka :)

Thank you @HJIe6 , wish you a big Good Luck too 9_9

3 minutes ago, yuvikaa said:

good luck have fun here :)

Thank you. Wish u Good Luck and allot of fun too sweety. 9_9

3 minutes ago, rack001 said:

hi @maliafka great to see you here ! Homicide criminologist sounds like an interesting job title ! have a great time here !

Hello @rack001, thank you. yes it is. i love 9_9 Wish u great time too .  

5 minutes ago, Solicitor said:

welcome to pd forum Iuliiana, happy gambling! see yah around :)

Thank you 9_9 

Just now, 3mily said:

Hello and a big welcome to the forum also :) wish you best of luck playing and a lot of fun hanging out here :x

3mily 9_9 thank you sweety. Is a big pleasure to meet you here. Wish u also allot of fun together :D

Welcome on PD luliiana (cute and unique name). Homicide criminologist omg :x I am a criminology graduate but didn't take board exam yet. Hopefully by next year i'll be just like you.  Anyway, Good luck on your career and take care always ;)

6 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

Nice intro @maliafka nice to know you more sissy & enjoy staying here in PD. Goodluck!! :)

Thank you @Jenn09, please to me you too sis and a big Good luck too 9_9

2 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Welcome on PD luliiana (cute and unique name). Homicide criminologist omg :x I am a criminology graduate but didn't take board exam yet. Hopefully by next year i'll be just like you.  Anyway, Good luck on your career and take care always ;)

Thank you @Bes19, i am happy to hear i have a classmate here. Yes that is great and hard but i am sure u will take ur exam and u will graduate. Wish u a big good luck sweety!! 

Ну вот ты и представилась) ничего что я так по нашенски без перевода на аглицкий?)))

17 minutes ago, maliafka said:

Thank you @Jenn09, please to me you too sis and a big Good luck too 9_9

Thank you @Bes19, i am happy to hear i have a classmate here. Yes that is great and hard but i am sure u will take ur exam and u will graduate. Wish u a big good luck sweety!! 

Thank you :x I'm happy that there is someone here which is related on my field. Girls will rule the world lolol Girl Power <3 Take care sweetie xx

12 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

Hello, Iuliana! Nice to meet you. Welcome to primedice.

Hello. Nice to meet you too, Thank you and wish u allot of greens :)) 9_9

9 minutes ago, biggad said:

Ну вот ты и представилась) ничего что я так по нашенски без перевода на аглицкий?)))

Да нет..ничего..  я тебя понимаю :))) спасибо за внимание 9_9B|

10 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Thank you :x I'm happy that there is someone here which is related on my field. Girls will rule the world lolol Girl Power <3 Take care sweetie xx

yeah.. Girl Power :))) Take care B|

9 minutes ago, nami6006 said:

hi. nice to know you. gl :)

Nice to meet you too dear. Good Luck 9_9