ullikah

Cartagena, Spain

On 05/11/2017 at 09:47, Irena said:

I'm in love with Spain, Spanish culture, language, everything. I hope I will get the chance to go there in the next couple of years! :) :x

If you like culture I strongly recommend you to visit Merida.. that city is so amazing and so full of culture

005_theatre-et-cirque-maxime-de-merida_theredlist.jpg

640px-Roman_Aqueduct_Segovia_night_2012_Spain.jpg

merida.jpg

And their Museum is just marvelous 

pluton_escultura_museo_arte_romano_muCE00641_SEQ_009_R.jpg_1306973099.jpg

museo-arte-romano-merida-t0600553.jpg_369272544.jpg

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

If you like culture I strongly recommend you to visit Merida.. that city is so amazing and so full of culture

merida.jpg

WOW! :) Definitely putting this on my 'go to list'! I'll google it a bit now... :x

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

merida.jpg

Wow... Looking beautiful..  what beautiful monuments, Culture.... I will definitely looking to visit merida if i ever got a chance to visit :)

Just now, Irena said:

WOW! :) Definitely putting this on my 'go to list'! I'll google it a bit now... :x

I have no doubt you gonna love it.. Portugal is full of amazing places to go as well but the best place I have been while living in Europe was Merida, no doubt (there I discovered an insane passion for history).. also try Evora, Portugal, I think you gonna love it most (they have The Bone Chapel, kinda scary but so incredible)

Thing to Do and See in Evora: http://www.evora-portugal.com/Guides/Evora-sights-attractions-sightseeing-things-to-see.html

evora-bone-chapel.jpg

86687254.jpg

1cb364276aafbd7b42896a410eaf1146-evora.jpg

30 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

I have no doubt you gonna love it.. Portugal is full of amazing places to go as well but the best place I have been while living in Europe was Merida, no doubt (there I discovered an insane passion for history).. also try Evora, Portugal, I think you gonna love it most (they have The Bone Chapel, kinda scary but so incredible)

Thing to Do and See in Evora: http://www.evora-portugal.com/Guides/Evora-sights-attractions-sightseeing-things-to-see.html

evora-bone-chapel.jpg

86687254.jpg

1cb364276aafbd7b42896a410eaf1146-evora.jpg

We have something similar here in Serbia, a Skull Tower. And it is freaky.

Screenshot_22.png

27 minutes ago, Irena said:

Yes, it's like a stone structure/monument that is made from human skulls after a great Battle of Chegar (that happened in the beginning of the 19th century). 

Omg.... thats cool.... 

On 11/11/2017 at 15:13, Irena said:

Yes, it's like a stone structure/monument that is made from human skulls after a great Battle of Chegar (that happened in the beginning of the 19th century). 

That is quite freaky! It seems like they're more on display rather than the skulls being used as reinforcement for the wall.