ravenyvolle

FUN STREAMING TOMORROW:)?(some giveaways)

Hey there guys!:) 

I believe i posted like a week ago that i will be doing my first stream but i did not pursue for some reasons. And i really appreciate some of you messaging me that they will support me on my stream:)

I will stream tomorrow, Friday around GMT 7:00 am or 3:00 pm here in the Philippines(manila time) and proud to say that my friends @besmae and @neya will be joining me so it will not get boring.

We will have some giveaways( some sponsored) so that you guys will not get bored and I hope to use a front cam as long as my internet runs well:)

Ps. Just a fun stream and maybe my first and last one:)

TWITCH NAME: ravenyvolle

See u:)

Edited by ravenyvolle
word duplicate

46 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Hey there guys!:) 

I believe i posted like a week ago that i will be doing my first stream but i did not pursue for some reasons. And i really appreciate some of you messaging me that they will support me on my stream:)

I will stream tomorrow, Friday around GMT 7:00 am or 3:00 pm here in the Philippines(manila time) and proud to say that my friends @besmae and @neya will be joining me so it will not get boring.

We will have some giveaways( some sponsored) so that you guys will not get bored and I hope to use a front cam as long as my internet runs well:)

Ps. Just a fun stream and maybe my first and last one:)

See u:)

Can't wait girl I'll be tuning in to show my support If I'm awake! :)