maverick528

Setting the correct multiplier on PD

Setting the right multiplier on PD

On Primedice the multiplier must be between 1.01202X and 9900X.

Below you can see the table of the optimum multiplers that are greater than 900X. 
If you use any multiplier greater than 900X that is different from the values of this table, the predicted payout on PD webpage will be wrong.

So, use only the multipliers listed below.
It doesn´t matter if your rolling manual or auto, big amounts or just 1 satoshi, if you are lucky or not. 
It applies to all cases.

(I will probably later add tables for lower multipliers, as soon as I have some free time).

9900X
4950X
3300X
2475X
1980X
1650X
1414.2X
1237.5X
1100X
990X

900X

Hope that you enjoy and use this information.
If you see any mistake or need further clarification, just ask.
And remember that using high multipliers apparently is not the best way to bet, you can see the reasons on my other post "Understanding PD house edge".

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/24350-house-edge-on-primedice/

Edited by maverick528

Thanks Maverick,

I hope you can complete this list with lower multipliers soon.

26 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

And remember that using high multipliers apparently is not the best way to bet, you can see the reasons on my other post "Understanding PD house edge".

Hello again Mav... if you reference another , older post please set a link... much appreciated ....thanks

18 minutes ago, ullikah said:

Thanks Maverick,

I hope you can complete this list with lower multipliers soon.

Hello again Mav... if you reference another , older post please set a link... much appreciated ....thanks

thank u very much, just added the link.

6599X give you result of   4950x
3960X give you result of   3300x 
2828X give you result of   2475x
2199X give you result of   1980x
1800X give you result of   1650x
1523X give you result of   1414x
1319X give you result of   1237x
1164X  give you result of   1100x
1042X  give you result of   990x

I'm sure 100% 

1 hour ago, maverick528 said:

Lets suppose you have a diamond in your hand for sale, in front of you two buyers, one with US$1000 in cash, the other with US$1500 in cash.
Its very clear that if you sell your diamond for US$1000 you are making a very bad decision.
In monetary transactions like this, the smart way to do it is to always get the maximum profit.
As simple as this sounds, I see every day people at PrimeDice, even High Rollers, make a wrong decision, "they sell their diamond for US$1000", when they use a WRONG multiplier.

For better understanding, go now and open Primedice main page.
Set the bet amount to 1 satoshi. Set the Payout (multiplier) to 6600X.
If we decide to bet LOW for example, you will see that to win you must "Roll under 0.01".
Saying in other words, you only win if you roll the number 0.00.
And, in case you win, the "Profit on win" is 6599 satoshis.
Now, change the multiplier to 9900X. Leave everything else unchanged.
You can see that again you only win if you roll the number 0.00, your winning chance is EXACTLY the same as the previous example.
BUT you win now 9899 satoshis, 50% MORE SATOSHIS for doing exactly THE SAME thing.

And that is it, there are certain multiplier values that give you maximum profit, if you use any other multiplier value, you are loosing money.
Below you can see the table of the optimum multiplers that are greater than 1000X. 
If you use any multiplier greater than 1000X that is different from the values of this table, you are loosing money. 
It doesn´t matter if your rolling manual or auto, big amounts or just 1 satoshi, if you are lucky or not. 
This is a scientific study based on maths. It applies to all cases.

(I will probably later add tables for lower multipliers, as soon as I have some free time).

9900X
6599X
3960X
2828X
2199X
1800X
1523X
1319X
1164X
1042X

Hope that you enjoy and use this information, and that you remember where you got it.

Hi daddy..its a great post and i fully understand what you are pinpointing too..but i guest you missed one thing - the "WIN CHANCE" yeah there might be some range of pay outs where target roll are the same but not the win chance though. 9900 and 6600 for example, then it would go like this, on 9900x you might roll 0.00 once on 10000rolls since there is a house edge while you on 6600x you might have a chance to catch 1 or 2 0.00 rolls. Do the math for 100k rolls to see the difference clearer. Please correct me if im wrong but this how i see yhe logic behind.

5 minutes ago, mmhaimhai said:

Hi daddy..its a great post and i fully understand what you are pinpointing too..but i guest you missed one thing - the "WIN CHANCE" yeah there might be some range of pay outs where target roll are the same but not the win chance though. 9900 and 6600 for example, then it would go like this, on 9900x you might roll 0.00 once on 10000rolls since there is a house edge while you on 6600x you might have a chance to catch 1 or 2 0.00 rolls. Do the math for 100k rolls to see the difference clearer. Please correct me if im wrong but this how i see yhe logic behind.

the number of 0.00s you roll is absolutely independent of the multiplier you use and the amount you bet, it only depends on the pair of seeds you are using.

Lets suppose you rerandomize your seeds, start rolling and in roll number 528 you roll a 0.00. It doesnt matter if you were using at that time 2X multiplier or 6600X or 9900X, you will roll the 0.00 at roll number 528. What will change is the amount of satoshis you will get.

I am going to publish soon yet another topic to clarify exactly this, how the PD RNG works....

40 minutes ago, nevermind20 said:

6599X give you result of   4950x
3960X give you result of   3300x 
2828X give you result of   2475x
2199X give you result of   1980x
1800X give you result of   1650x
1523X give you result of   1414x
1319X give you result of   1237x
1164X  give you result of   1100x
1042X  give you result of   990x

I'm sure 100% 

Thank you VERY MUCH for posting your answer.

Since I dont roll at high multipliers, I relied on the info on PD page, that when you enter a bet and a multiplier it tells you the payout you will have.

If PD pays you a different number of satoshis when you win than the number it said it will pay you, its a very serious issue, a consumers relations issue.

If you have bet ids for winning rolls with this difference in payout, please send them to me, so I can correct the table, and also ask PD support about it...

yes that is true i saw it early on 3960x ... u usual play 1650x and 9900x 

BET #17,556,890,803

u try to roll any tatay? or u wanna say u get normal amount when u roll it? i was thinking all get that.. 

kkkkk.jpg

Edited by maliafka

Now this, is a good topic! I actually had noticed that with very high multipliers but since im not a fan of them (actually im not a fan of my 'luck'!) didnt matter to me but never realized how crucial that is with even higher bet chances! well done :) 

On 6/21/2017 at 15:22, maverick528 said:

Lets suppose you have a diamond in your hand for sale, in front of you two buyers, one with US$1000 in cash, the other with US$1500 in cash.
Its very clear that if you sell your diamond for US$1000 you are making a very bad decision.
In monetary transactions like this, the smart way to do it is to always get the maximum profit.
As simple as this sounds, I see every day people at PrimeDice, even High Rollers, make a wrong decision, "they sell their diamond for US$1000", when they use a WRONG multiplier.

For better understanding, go now and open Primedice main page.
Set the bet amount to 1 satoshi. Set the Payout (multiplier) to 6600X.
If we decide to bet LOW for example, you will see that to win you must "Roll under 0.01".
Saying in other words, you only win if you roll the number 0.00.
And, in case you win, the "Profit on win" is 6599 satoshis.
Now, change the multiplier to 9900X. Leave everything else unchanged.
You can see that again you only win if you roll the number 0.00, your winning chance is EXACTLY the same as the previous example.
BUT you win now 9899 satoshis, 50% MORE SATOSHIS for doing exactly THE SAME thing.

And that is it, there are certain multiplier values that give you maximum profit, if you use any other multiplier value, you are loosing money.
Below you can see the table of the optimum multiplers that are greater than 1000X. 
If you use any multiplier greater than 1000X that is different from the values of this table, you are loosing money. 
This is a scientific study based on maths. It applies to all cases.

9900X
6599X
3960X
2828X
2199X
1800X
1523X
1319X
1164X
1042X

Hope that you enjoy and use this information, and that you remember where you got it.

Very nice article, learn something now. Thanks dude 

5 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

Daddy can i continue this post of of yours? If you give me permission i want to continue and complete your list. Thanks daddy @maverick528

Of course, you are very welcome. I already have ready the list from 500X to 1000X.