kimpotxx

From 0.00129 to 0.003

An hour ago I decided to transfer my bits here in forum to Prime.

I used 3.3x payout as strat and my base bet is 10, 100% on loss. After hours I made my 0.00129 to 0.003. After that I increase my base bet hoping to earn more and guess what is the result? I get bust easily. ☹

22 minutes ago, kimpotxx said:

I used 3.3x payout as strat and my base bet is 10, 100% on loss. After hours I made my 0.00129 to 0.003. After that I increase my base bet hoping to earn more and guess what is the result? I get bust easily. ☹

good luck keep it green :)

40 minutes ago, GodBlessU said:

lol.. of couse... 100% on lose is terrible... Martigale here is maybe 40%.. Calculator is by 1/(payout-1) %... :D... Try to next time.... GL

I should try this next time. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Aww sis it always happen to me. I change strat or base bet then i always ended up busted lol Good luck sis ;)

Me too sis. Next time I won't change my base bet. I hope I wouldn't end up busting my funds. ?

20 minutes ago, mmhaimhai said:

Greed issues sissy. That oftenly happen to me..lol..Now im on state of controlling myself being greedy and stop rolling when got enough profit. Im having a hard time doing it though...lol

Same here sis! I get greedy all the time and i always ended up busted lol  It's really hard to control it.

Again sis greedy..were all same if the profit slow.we want to make it big.and thats the reason while we bust.

Lol it always happen to me when i saw that i have already profits then i increase basebet or sometimes higher payout then boom busted hahaha 

Edited by Jenn09

2 hours ago, kimpotxx said:

same thing happen to me awhile ago sissy, its really true as they say, "when greediness strikes" :D huhuh.. better luck next time for us :)

FB_IMG_1498051875981.jpg

1 hour ago, labilaabs said:

same thing happen to me awhile ago sissy, its really true as they say, "when greediness strikes" :D huhuh.. better luck next time for us :)

FB_IMG_1498051875981.jpg

Aww. Better luck next time to us sis. Haha greediness sucks.