YashBitCoin

(YashBitCoin) I can't stream during my normal time tomorrow on June 21

Tomorrow I have a very important job meeting and will not be able to stream at my normal time, I will try to stream after I get back home. Hope you guys still tune in! :) I am sorry that I can't stick to the schedule for tomorrow, but please try to understand that there was really nothing I could do. Thank you :) 

4 hours ago, YashBitCoin said:

Tomorrow I have a very important job meeting and will not be able to stream at my normal time, I will try to stream after I get back home. Hope you guys still tune in! :) I am sorry that I can't stick to the schedule for tomorrow, but please try to understand that there was really nothing I could do. Thank you :) 

Good luck with the job interview :) don't worry about the schedule you can stream after we will wait for you :x

P.S. what Caroll said , just remember to ask if they have it in green ;)

8 minutes ago, maliafka said:

i dont see here big problem.. ur meeting job is more important.. wish u good luck to get a good place B|

... yeah i hope we will see that strapon in direct.. hope @Carollzinha  will show us :)) :D:x

Hahaha so true @maliafka we are many n00bs here sis , maybe she will demonstrate to us how to use it also lol , that would probably spike the rating through the roof :)) twitch would crash from so many viewers :D

20 hours ago, YashBitCoin said:

Its alright boss, goodluck for your meeting :)

I'll just wait for your stream till you get back :)

noooooooooooooo cant be. i thought you work for pd already why look for other job tired of streaming ? :D also i postponed my date for tonight becose you only thought to mention this 8 hours ago, damn bro not cool. 

just kidding 

1 hour ago, one2ten said:

noooooooooooooo cant be. i thought you work for pd already why look for other job tired of streaming ? :D also i postponed my date for tonight becose you only thought to mention this 8 hours ago, damn bro not cool. 

just kidding 

Kidding about the date part ? Yeah i believe you :P Streamers do not actually work for Primedice they get rewarded for streaming Primedice to bring new members to sign up and try it out.

10 hours ago, YashBitCoin said:

haha we will miss that justin bieber voice. lol

1 minute ago, ravenyvolle said:

haha we will miss that justin bieber voice. lol

hahaha sexy voice sjs.take your time yash.

take your time sexy voice :) good luck

8 hours ago, 3mily said:

Hahaha so true @maliafka we are many n00bs here sis , maybe she will demonstrate to us how to use it also lol , that would probably spike the rating through the roof :)) twitch would crash from so many viewers :D

I have no idea how to use it.. probably we would need to learn together :P