zale023

Favorite place to escape from reality

Tired of your daily life routine? Give yourself a breather!

There will always be a time where you will experience a series of bad events and you just don't want to face it till you will regain your composure. I've been through this and one of the things that will help me is to travel to my favorite place to escape from reality.

Here is my favorite escape:

Kawasan Falls in Badian Cebu City, Philippines.

This place is a work of wonders and before you get to the main falls. You will have to walk and see the refreshing scenery of the place. My friends and I are always going here to hang out and forget about real life for a couple of days!

So what is yours? I would love to see your favorite escape too!

kawasan-falls-pix3.jpg

5 minutes ago, kinoh20 said:

wow nice place bro :D for me, I dont have any favorite place to escape reality but I always play online rpg games and being addicted, to escape reality :D you know what, I have a friend in RPG games that the daily routine is playing that game to escape her real life.

I enjoy the ride to get to the place too! Three hours of travel and you can have a taste of the southern side of Cebu! Lots of beautiful places that you can pass by!

I was once an mmorpg addict. I played lots of online games! I started playing at 8 years old! My favorite is Flyff! heard of it? Playing online games is also a good way of escaping reality. You can get sucked in that world and it is really fun and refreshing!

2 minutes ago, Edward said:

Fuck I know what instantly came to my head when I saw this...

However I enjoy swimming. Watching that black line on the bottom of the pool as you do relaxed laps is reassuring. 

Swimming is really good especially when the water is in a good temperature! Have you been in the Philippines @Edward?

10 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

In Brazil my favorite place no doubt is "Serra Gaucha (a place not that far from where I live)

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0669.jpg

DSCN1621.JPG

And in Portugal no doubt it is the beaches they have

13662062_10153193471107465_5941481401964750687_o.jpg

14500599_10153333368657465_5294976673589923052_o.jpg

@Carollzinha Wow Serra Gaucha seems a very wonderful place. I can imagine that I am there. My heart felt so light and warm. I love that place just from looking at it! 

17 minutes ago, mikanja said:

I've been in Cebu , but i'vent been to  kawasan!

You must have travel Cebu! I will guarantee that you will have a good adventure!

10 minutes ago, zale023 said:

@Carollzinha Wow Serra Gaucha seems a very wonderful place. I can imagine that I am there. My heart felt so light and warm. I love that place just from looking at it! 

Check here some others pictures.. I am planning a new trip to there for my birthday.. that's a really amazing place to visit, trust me.. Sadly when people come to Brazil they want to go to São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Recife or Salvador and barely never come to South but this is the most beautiful and safe place for a trip

On 6/21/2017 at 10:25, Chinesegandalf said:

i think there a place to get away from reality , my bed and pillow <3

Yeah right..  To get rid of stress,  I want to close my eyes and sleep... Lol

On 21/06/2017 at 14:27, cryptos_fr said:

favorite place to escape from reality ? ^^ nice topic 

My favorite place is  Caminha Portugal. 

really nice place, visit it^^

DSC01530.JPG

Really close to Braga, where I was living @cryptos_fr.. but sadly the closest I went to Caminha was Viana do Castelo :(

For me the 3 best beaches are Matosinhos, Esposende and the sunset in Ericeira :x  and to be honest the last place I was before coming back to Brazil was Matosinhos beach.. sometimes I close my eyes and I still can see the water hitting that fortress, hear the seagulls, feel that air on my face.. such an amazing feeling.. can't really wait to back to Portugal <3

I have never gone for a walk because the tourist attractions that have beautiful views are very far away so I will always stay in the play music room and then sleep, it is very enough for me.