rack001

POLL : Who is the best streamer ?

hey everyone ! 

We have got many streamers streaming daily for us ! SO lets see who is the best streamer!

The popular streamers are - oleg_barca ,xlittlegirly ,edward ,carollzinha , thug stream , yashbitcoin , mrbuttons (please suggest any other name ) 

Format for posting a reply  -

Name of the streamer - 

Reason - 

Improvement needed (optional) -

Thank You hope everyone will vote and like this type of post ! I will compile the result in a month !

Edited by rack001

Currently there are only 3 regular streamers, I miss very much some that aren´t streaming anymore...

I like the 3 streamers, Oleg, Yash and Caroll, but if I have to choose just one of them I´ll go with @Carollzinha.

i like and enjoy all streamers. @Carollzinha , @YashBitCoin , @OlegBarca , @xlittlegirly , @Thugstream, @Cordiceps, @JstLikeMagyk , @DMTripp27.. David use great music on his stream.. love it..and not the last @MrButtons and @Edward...  That is who i seen... But all streamers who stream before and who stream now do big work and deserve a big thump up. B|

Thank you for your work guys!

Edited by maliafka

my favorites streamers are BetonDrew and Tonkaaaap however they don't play dice them play poker. I haven't seen the stgteam yet but i'm most excited to see mrbuttons stream and i believe wolfbain is gonna plan to stream sometime soon 

my fav is caroll ..shes really nice to everyone but i like yash and oleg.. and also edward. but i like also the streamers before.