Carollzinha

Primedice stream schedule

7 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

No sweet, he is out of the team :(

This sound is terrible.. Maybe he met some problem... Hope we have at least 5-6 streamer... I cannot talk so i couldn't join team, right?

14 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

ohhhh :( so someone will take over his slot. Anyway, i didn't watch streams these past few days because of time difference. Hopefully i would be able to watch you guys later or tomorrow. Goodluck hun xoxo

Hope to see you again in our streams soon, we are really missing you.. and yeah, @Thugstream is the one missing you most :P

11 minutes ago, GodBlessU said:

This sound is terrible.. Maybe he met some problem... Hope we have at least 5-6 streamer... I cannot talk so i couldn't join team, right?

Sorry but not happening more than 4 streamers at the moment.. sadly the budget is not that big right now to afford so many streamers.. hopefully in the near future some things can change ^_^

22 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Hope to see you again in our streams soon, we are really missing you.. and yeah, @Thugstream is the one missing you most :P

Sorry but not happening more than 4 streamers at the moment.. sadly the budget is not that big right now to afford so many streamers.. hopefully in the near future some things can change ^_^

lolol i miss him too :P My problem is the time difference like you all stream on midnight here but i'll try to stay awake. I miss watching you guys especially your Despacito xD

On 6/20/2017 at 01:18, Carollzinha said:

There is the schedule we will be following from today on.

Hopefully some Mod or Admin can fix it in the top for an easy access <3

Time is GMT+0 :x

Sem título.jpg

Our Twitch links are:

Carollzinha

YashBitcoin

Oleg

what happened to @Danica22???? She's no longer allowed to make her streams?
@Carollzinha....

19 hours ago, DMTripp27 said:

Just to let you know as it hasn't been put on their yet but i'll be the one streaming right after oleg

Your name is still not in there because you still haven't put it in the schedule... that's why

5 hours ago, akosiasin said:

what happened to @Danica22???? She's no longer allowed to make her streams?
@Carollzinha....

I never said others can't stream.. did I? O.o

Some changes had to be made and @Bubbura is replacing @YashBitCoin.

Also I am in contact with 2 more streamers that should join the team soon so we will be a total of 6 or 7 streamers in the next days. Hopefully @YashBitCoin can set out his real life things before the new team be completed so he can join the team again because I am pretty sure I am not the only one that will miss him :x

Edited by Carollzinha

2 hours ago, BitCoinMNR0 said:

Bubbura said he will stream instead of you today does that mean you will stream in stead of Yash or you wont stream at all. Oleg will keep his regular time 

@Bubbura should be replacing @YashBitCoin.. @OlegBarca should have his free sunday today but he asked for it to be next weekend so I am having it free today and our new streamer @shinjo is doing his "test drive" to see how it will be :D