Jenn09

from .005 to .01 not bad

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

last week is my luckiest week i won .005 from forum and try my luck here & play.The strategy i make is frm my friend which is 2.5x payout , 50k sat BB, 75inc on loss. well i made profit out of it i make .01 and withdraw .009 before bust :D but i keep 100k sats for me and did the same strat & boom i bust maybe luck is on my side that day thats why iwon. this week is almost broke day for me because the profit i make last week i use also in PD. all in all no profits:( #sadstoryofagamblingwoman 

Edited by Jenn09

hahaha you made my day sis :D It's ok I know you can recover your loss again but you need a good bank roll for that :D 

1 hour ago, mmhaimhai said:

Grats sissy..last week is a bad week for me a busted 0.02btc lol...

Lol sissy much more sad story of a gambling girl hahaha 😂

1 hour ago, Danica22 said:

hahaha you made my day sis :D It's ok I know you can recover your loss again but you need a good bank roll for that :D 

Thankyou sissy. Yea right i will try again soon when i have one. :)

1 hour ago, Princess Hailey said:

lol what a happy ending story nice one dear.

Lol its a sad story turn to be comedy hehe 😂

Congrats sissy.even its my unlucky week atleast one of my online friend get some luck that week more more green aia

It's okay sis. Better luck next time ahahaha maybe next time change your strat to withdraw strat ahahaha

I've been using that strat and so far it didn't fail me. The only problem with me is everytime i profit, i always change strat into much higher profit and end up busted lol Grats sis atleast you also gain on that strat ;)

Posted (edited)

Tried this last night but I failed after reaching 0.00002000.  Let Me try that strategy later.

Toink.png

Edited by Han2x
Additional Idea