Danica22

Bitdiceme Token Farm

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To be able to get a token in bitdiceme everyday you must need to wager at least 0.1 BTC.

1 Token is equivalent of 0.001 BTC :)

If you done wagering the 0.1 BTC, everyday you can be able to get 0.1 - 0.5 token :)
Enjoy and have fun <3 

To register hit this link: http://bit.ly/2rTdMdv

Wagering Strategy

Bank roll: 0.001 - 0.002 BTC

Base bet: 500 - 1k sats

Automated / Dicebot

Win Chance: 90% - 95%

On loss: N/A

On win: N/A

Bonus: you can also have a chance to get a jackpot prize :D Hunt for 77.7777. Any amount will do but less 10k sats bet you can get only a partial amount of jacktpot.

Edited by Danica22
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, hawk1987 said:

nice

^_^ thanks buddy... do you like it?

4 minutes ago, HJIe6 said:

Hmmm, I'll try.

Good luck ^_^ and more profit to you.. if you have more questions feel free to ask :) 

Edited by Danica22
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

so for every 0.1 btc wagered is another 1 token?

If you have already wagered a 0.1 BTC this is the start that you can able to get a token randomly from 0.1 to 0.5 token every day. (It depends also in your level)

32 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

i have account also thier it was awesome token

Yes it is awesome :) What's your name there?

10 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Nice to Play blackjack but I can't I don't know how.

 

You can use youtube for the tutorial ;) Good luck  :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danica22 said:

If you have already wagered a 0.1 BTC this is the start that you can able to get a token randomly from 0.1 to 0.5 token every day. (It depends also in your level)

Yes it is awesome :) What's your name there?

You can use youtube for the tutorial ;) Good luck  :D 

merlyn22 sis

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna give this a go today will update with results on a 0.005 deposit. gonna try my personal wagering strategy which is, Manually win 10% of deposit then wager than 10% on 98%win chance till it loses then rinse and repeat.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

merlyn22 sis

See you there sis :) 

13 minutes ago, kinoh20 said:

nice thanks men :D

^_^ Are you done trying ? You can use faucet for hunting of jackpot also :D 

11 minutes ago, tavuhoaison said:

ill try this site. thank for share ^^

Good luck buddy :) 

3 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Gonna give this a go today will update with results on a 0.005 deposit. gonna try my personal wagering strategy which is, Manually win 10% of deposit then wager than 10% on 98%win chance till it loses then rinse and repeat.

 

Alright magyk, good luck.. sorry for the last time we argue.. :) See you there..

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.. until now i know BitDice have Token depend on Wagered... It seem like rakeback :)... Hope our PD have this function soon ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GodBlessU said:

Wow.. until now i know BitDice have Token depend on Wagered... It seem like rakeback :)... Hope our PD have this function soon ^^

yea i guess its better to have it than never. pd need to add these amazing features

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Solicitor said:

yea i guess its better to have it than never. pd need to add these amazing features

Now we have only promotion for TOP wagered at this week.. haizz.... At future i think they have add this for whole system but have some conditions... But rakeback will decrease profit of PD CEO, so maybe very longtime :)))))

Edited by GodBlessU
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GodBlessU said:

Now we have only promotion for TOP wagered at this week.. haizz.... At future i think they have add this for whole system but have some conditions... But rakeback will decrease profit of PD CEO, so maybe very longtime :)))))

nah rakeback is pretty reasonable. imagine you can only get 10k for every 1 btc wagered lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now