mmhaimhai

How do you deal with a long losing streaks?

Playing higher payouts means encountering more and longer losing streaks. How do you deal with it? Do you stop or just continue rolling til hit green or til bust?

I when have long losing streaks, longer than what i expected, I stop for a while refresh the page and change seed then continue hoping that doing so would change my fortune..lol.

i still keep going and have guts to prepare myself for what ever happens either bust or green lols but sometimes bust. maybe i will try your suggestion to chill for a while then go..

Always use a limit, its very easy to bust specially if you are past of that point when you lost more then half of your balance then it's very hard not to double and or stop.

Recommend setting limits and remember tomorrow can always be your lucky day and win back what you lost.

On 6/18/2017 at 17:44, mmhaimhai said:

Playing higher payouts means encountering more and longer losing streaks. How do you deal with it? Do you stop or just continue rolling til hit green or til bust?

I when have long losing streaks, longer than what i expected, I stop for a while refresh the page and change seed then continue hoping that doing so would change my fortune..lol.

I have once had a continuous loosing streak, I thought I was been monitored because of the way the dice goes opposite direction when I try to roll. I discovered that it's probably your mind suggesting what don't exist. One way to deal with loosing streak is to take a break from gambling. My options though

sometimes i bet into the loss. i mean to hell with it im already loosing on my side. so if lets say im betting at 50% for over 50.. and i roll 10 in a row under 50, i mite just switch to under 50 for the 11 roll.

Edited by cryptsforum

i use the autobet nowadays ! as when i do manually i always rage all in ! But when i get a big loose streak and have a balance i commit to it and sometimes i win big when i commit and sometimes i also loose really big when i commit too much !

But when i dont have balance to recover i just change the seed or just do some 0 btc rolls and then bet big suddenly to recover all the loss !

Usually continue but its absurd streaks,sometimes and I increase the bet per loss... ended with having to wager like 4btc to hit a green. Thankgod that time i did not continue.

If your confident enough you should always,continue.  Otherwise its a missed opportunity. :)

On 6/18/2017 at 12:44, mmhaimhai said:

It depends on if you ok with busting. I always roll until green or bust. But i'm alright busting some people are not

If I lose twice or thrice in a row on 2x chance then I just close the page and refresh and change my seed and call any existing God to help me out :P then I play randomly and it works because random beats random :P fair, simple, fun :)

19 hours ago, Soyeb Akter said:

If I lose twice or thrice in a row on 2x chance then I just close the page and refresh and change my seed and call any existing God to help me out :P then I play randomly and it works because random beats random :P fair, simple, fun :)

1 hour ago, rembo2 said:

I stop and continue to bet on the next day. Because greed will help you lose everything;)

Just  remember don't be greedy guys :P that attitude will kill u eventually