3mily

how to increase wager

What do you guys think that is the best way,( and by that i mean a balance between less risky and fast increase ) to have more wagered without loosing or with the minimum loss as possible ?

why would you want to do that. with the faucet drop who cares about wager lol. i just wanna keep loosing as low as possible and have many wins the rest is useles until they come up with som new shit 

On 6/19/2017 at 18:14, Danica22 said:

Automated

90% Win chance

Bank roll: 0.001 BTC

Base bet: 1k sats 

On loss: n/a

On win: n/a

every loss of 5k-10k sats try to recover it :D then make a roll again..

I hope it wil help you :) 

Yah... after lose 5k can recover by double or lost :)... wagered is not important now :).. what purpose of u? Emily

On 6/18/2017 at 21:53, 3mily said:

What do you guys think that is the best way,( and by that i mean a balance between less risky and fast increase ) to have more wagered without loosing or with the minimum loss as possible ?

play 90% its good for 10 greens and stop and  try 98% with that  profit  you earned

You should be prepared to lose money if you want to get your wagered up.

I suggest the 98% win chance, base bet can be anything you can afford to lose. Lets say you got 1million sat you can set your base bet at 20k, that means you will be able to get 50 reds( even more cos you'll get alot of greens aswell obviously). So that will get you really far.

Give it a try and let me know if it worked , and how much wager you increased :D

in wagering you're probably into losing 1% of your wager purpose, so if u want to wager 10btc, u'll u can set up betting on 98% with 5k and you'll lose 0.1 to get it

or you can just try to recover sometimes which is the same way, cuz you wont be able to recover every single time, u will bust finally so its the same...

1 hour ago, Kristoffff said:

You should be prepared to lose money if you want to get your wagered up.

I suggest the 98% win chance, base bet can be anything you can afford to lose. Lets say you got 1million sat you can set your base bet at 20k, that means you will be able to get 50 reds( even more cos you'll get alot of greens aswell obviously). So that will get you really far.

Give it a try and let me know if it worked , and how much wager you increased :D

I will try it and get back to you. 

On 6/19/2017 at 00:23, 3mily said:

go for 98% sis set roll to 100rolls bet 10 to 20k depends on ure bal.?

anything bet you make that doesn't have a increase on the loss will get you the same result because over time you should lose 1% of what you bet (house edge) meaning if you had 0.01 to start with and let it roll on say 1.1x payout with no increase over time you will slowly lose so you should be able to wager about 1 BTC prior to busting. again depends on your luck however over that many rolls you should loss approx 1% of the bets i.e. 1% of 1BTC is 0.01