3mily

Travel to space

I haven't been to space too.. How I wish I can go there someday if ever I meet a big time husband I wish it was @Edward ? just kidding hehe, hmm really.. I realy wanna go there someday.

I think that space was so awesome to travel because you can do whatever you like ,just like flipping or doing tumbling without even trying hard hehe..cool

When I was in highschool,during our astrocamp, I wish to be an astronaut, I was amazed by what I saw,  the stars , moon and even the planet..  They are perfect! 

On 6/18/2017 at 15:19, 3mily said:

I think its the ultimate travel you guys :) wouldn't you agree ? 

Also you can pay for it with Bitcoins so its perfect !

http://www.virgingalactic.com/

What do you think about space ? Feel free to share :P

Going to space will be one hell of an experience that will last a lifetime. I have watched few videos and have read about those who went there, it will be cool if I can embark on this journey, but that will cost a fortune though. Space travel will afford one the opportunity to learn more about the world in macrocosm.

yeah, space and universe is nice, specially when you see the earth from a distance, and having thoughts about it. but no, i will not go there. its like you put your 1 foot on a grave. a point of no return maybe.. sounds dangerous

4 hours ago, Victoria said:

Why is it that the topic is different from the discussion here.. it's not fair

Life isn’t fair Victoria 😂