Edward

Mayweather vs McGregor

It is going to be a Mayweather fight, i already placed my bets. Although a lot of people hate his boxing style, it is really efficient and it's a huge problem for big, professional boxers. McGregor is a good athlete, but he is also very impulsive, which will lead to his body getting a bit tight after Mayweather will begin taunting him. We will probably see some action from McGregor in the first 4-5 rounds, until he realizes he is losing points and the fight will end in a split decision, if he is lucky enough to land. 

On 6/18/2017 at 19:20, Edward said:

What's your thoughts on this upcoming fight? Seems like an obvious money grab as stated by many. But what if McGregor wins?

My Bet will be on Mayweather, we all know that McGregor is a MMA Fighter but still the fight will be on a Boxing Ring.
Mayweather is on the upperhand.

Stox gonna Win this.

On 6/21/2017 at 08:08, Robear said:

Conor McGregor hands down all depending how well he can dance in the ring.
Yes Mayweather is a boxer vs McGregor being UFC. 
I see McGregor knocking Mayweather out. 
Or would even be epic if McGregor kicks Mayweather in the head xD

im also for mcgregor...want to see someone knock mayweather down?

On 8/24/2017 at 07:04, Milan said:

I hope you guys are wrong on this one. I know they fight under the boxing rules but still, younger, hungrier and I think stronger McGregor will prevail.  

I agree to Milan, I go for McGregor he will win this fight but lets just wait till the end mates and see who will really prevail.

7 minutes ago, zale023 said:

McGregor Got rekt on round 7 xD

Wasn't it 10th round technical KO? Either way, Mayweather just won the ultimate jackpot - $400 mill - Plus he stated that that this was his last fight (which I def called). 50-0 baby, what a way to go out. #LegendStatus

4 minutes ago, anbushinta said:

he only cares about money and fame. he is a boring fighter, alway keeps running.  :D

since he won the fight, mayweather should step in the octagon to challenge conor.

i never saw mayweather give a good fight honestly...unlike others that have intense and good fight.

17 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

why evreyone saying boo on him everytime he won the game? :) just asking 

Because people in general do not want to watch box, they want to see a fight and that's all. What is a different pace of a game and a perfect defensive strategy, they simply call running. What has no blood and no bone snapping punches to the head, they call a boring fight. Mayweather saw that a long time ago and picked on fights with really hard punchers knowing that people want to see him knocked out because they hate his style. He studied his adversaries at each and every single match, from the first one to the last one. For people who really appreciate boxing as a sport, his dance is absolute art, he deflects with his shoulder roll, he has incredible speed and accuracy and most important, he pays attention and plays everything smart. He's not a bruiser, not a mexican style fighter and people hate that. Regardless of anything, he went out 50-0.