lolgato

Reverse Martingale

How many of you ever tried reverse martingale? You know instead of doubling on loss you double every time you win and rest to base on a loss. Ifyou have how much you won with it?

I've tried it before but it never worked out that well. Plus its always hard to know when to stop when you finally get a run of wins. You either stop too early and regret it or don't stop and bust all those winnings.

On 6/18/2017 at 04:54, lolgato said:

How many of you ever tried reverse martingale? You know instead of doubling on loss you double every time you win and rest to base on a loss. Ifyou have how much you won with it?

I haven't tried it..but moneypanda was able to win 10btc with it last month

51 minutes ago, moisesolivar said:

It's actually better to stop early. When using strats such as the reverse martingale, you should never EVER set goals like "oh, i got it up to 5k, i'll stop running this when i reach 6k". Always,  stop early. 

yeah this goal setting thing always bust everything

On 6/18/2017 at 11:54, lolgato said:

Reverse martingale not a bad method , worked in the scale of 7 out 10 . But have you figured out yet when you gonna back to bet base ? 3 wins or 2? 

27 minutes ago, ullikah said:

Ahh... not advisable really... your next loss will be double the amount you won before...

Yep. Not advisable. Don't do reverse it will get you bust easily