Carollzinha

What if you were OMG12?

I would return it if I learned that it was a mistake.  I remember once Intensity sent me 500k by mistake for 50k & I sent it back, but he told me to keep it for being honest :)

Edited by Morros

Hehe nice way to send a question to be honest i would probably all in it on 1.5x if it won i would send 1btc back. If i had lost it would have gone back to him in the first place. If I won i would keep that extra 0.5btc.

Found it weird he withdrawed it instantly when the site has his ip and location details/

Edited by lolgato

Just now, Thugstream said:

Obvio Send it back 

If OMG12 Will send back then he will surely get some reward either ways and like wil have its name on pd lol

Goodluck

ThugStream

The thing is that he already did withdraw.. so he surely is not planning to send it back ¬¬

i usual always give back.. i do it before and if i was on OMG12 place ill give back also.. its not very big money for me to keep them... i will think about give back if we will talk about 30 BTC or more .. i am not sure will give back or not.. maybe depends on what mood i will be and from who..   :))) B|

I love Edward and would definitely give the 1btc back, it sure is a considerable amount of money but i came here to have fun and not carry the weight of being a thief (and that is right, OMG12 was/is a dishonorable thief). You may think well yeah Aembh's saying this now to look cool or act like a righteous person but no; I, love Edward, and don't wanna see him upset especially if i'm to be the reason for it.

Edited by Aembh

Would bet the 1BTC once on 98% chance once and sent him back the 1BTC keep the small profit for myself but i think he will send back a small amount for sending it back

1 minute ago, YashBitCoin said:

My family has always taught me that stealing is wrong and I learned the hard way :P haha so of course I would do the right thing and send the money back to it's rightful owner, Sir Edward.

Indeed same here bro 

Thats Awesome

Goodluck

ThugStream

Tbh the thought of doing a 1.01x did cross my mind too, no judgements plzz p:

3 minutes ago, Dihru said:

Would bet the 1BTC once on 98% chance once and sent him back the 1BTC keep the small profit for myself but i think he will send back a small amount for sending it back

9 minutes ago, lolgato said:

Hehe nice way to send a question to be honest i would probably all in it on 1.5x if it won i would send 1btc back. If i had lost it would have gone back to him in the first place. If I won i would keep that extra 0.5btc.

Found it weird he withdrawed it instantly when the site has his ip and location details/

Haha. But if you lost it would look like you ran with the money.

I would send the money back. Too honest to try and run with it and don't want to be that guy. Although I'm sure I'd still wish I could keep it and I'd hope a small reward would at least be given for returning it.

I've gotten at least one large erroneous tip before on PD - sent it to the correct person right away.

I imagine I'd do the same in this instance. Aside from having my reputation on PD at stake, it's just the right thing to do...

Edward's a good guy so I wouldn't do that to him, especially with him being generous enough to tip people anyway and spread wealth. But in the heat of the moment I'd probably use it on 1.010x payout 10-15 times and send it back ASAP :)

lol if that will happen to me i will gave back to ed and im pretty sure that ed will gave me a tip for that, & il be happy & contented with that. well karma is b*tch so if it  will not happen now maybe soon.. so do good things because someday you will earn that too. 

I would gave it back in a heartbeat, everyone makes mistakes, sad to see that for some users 1 BTC is worth so much that they behave like this. He will probably just end up loosing it on some other gambling site. Keep in mind Karma is a bitch !

I wasn't there during Edward's stream. So this is what the commotion is all about.

If I were to be tipped mistakenly then I would send it back as soon as possible.

What OMG12 has done is really wrong but human nature got him in the first place. Temptation really is evil.