stevenwonder

Are you sure/confirm option for tips over .1

As was evidenced in Edward's current stream, Ive always thought this should be an option before today, but there should be an option to confirm that you want to send a high amount of BTC as a tip (anything id say over .05). It should read: "Are you sure you want to send .1 BTC to (username)?" but add a bright red font color to the underline and bolded. OMG12 was a bitch for what he did, but with that option I don't think it would have gotten past that because @Edward would have noticed that. There's been a few times he's done .01 instead of .001 but this was a really bad mistake, and could have been prevented with a confirmation pop up.

9 minutes ago, stevenwonder said:

As was evidenced in Edward's current stream, Ive always thought this should be an option before today, but there should be an option to confirm that you want to send a high amount of BTC as a tip (anything id say over .05). It should read: "Are you sure you want to send .1 BTC to (username)?" but add a bright red font color to the underline and bolded. OMG12 was a bitch for what he did, but with that option I don't think it would have gotten past that because @Edward would have noticed that. There's been a few times he's done .01 instead of .001 but this was a really bad mistake, and could have been prevented with a confirmation pop up.

Great suggestion.. this will help lessen mistakes in sending tips

18 minutes ago, stevenwonder said:

Good Suggestion :D

Yeah a confirm option would definitely be a good idea. Maybe make the option configurable in settings somewhere so you can choose the amount over which it asks you to confirm.

Yes i must agree with this same thing with max bet it should have atlease one confirmation to continue the process.. awts. sorry for ed because that btch didnt gave back :( omg21 ruin the fun 

Edited by Jenn09

1 hour ago, stevenwonder said:

This is a great idea! Edward always mistip so with this si he badly needed this lol Confirmation option for bigger tips and also for max bet!

On 6/17/2017 at 19:34, mikanja said:

More than that, we should have a tip buttons with values usually tipped to beggars. like 10000 or 100000

id still take a confirmation over a preset click, in theory, it still can lead to a mis-tip but maybe they can implement, both measures.

11 minutes ago, Princess Hailey said:

i know for sure you guys would have done the same thing if you were omg12 i guess.

A bunch of people are mad that he ran off with it and most of them are mad that it wasn't them, not the fact that he actually ran off with it. You're right in the fact that 95% of people would have done the same thing he did, but here's my take on it, if you've got more to lose than more to gain by taking it, then you send it back, but very few people would say their username is worth $2500 because that's really all omg12 lost. Previously, you could say the faucet, but how many people would trade their new faucet for 1btc..every one. If we put a stop measure to prevent this from happening, we can just assume everyone's morals are fine and dandy, since this situation would never play out like this again.

I agree..this is would be a great feature to orevent same incident again knowing blockchain transactions are irreversible once put in process and its very hard to trace identity with just a bitcoin wallet and transaction hash.

nice idea. they will update soon. hope that. :) mistip for bad person

On 6/18/2017 at 10:25, stevenwonder said:

i agree or maybe put some captcha for high tip i was edward stream and he mistip to one player he tip 1btc i forget the name and that guy dont send back  although he know it was big mistakes

On 6/18/2017 at 10:25, stevenwonder said:

i agree or maybe put some captcha for high tip i was edward stream and he mistip to one player he tip 1btc i forget the name and that guy dont send back  although he know it was big mistakes