3mily

August 1st 2017

August 1st for Bitcoin !  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you understand what will happen to Bitcoin ?

• YES
    • NO
    • Don't care

Do you understand what will happen to Bitcoin?

Just vote YES or NO, so I can see if it's worth writing an easy to understand version for everyone. Or I can just go with a normal technical one.

Don't spam with comments  just a vote will do. Also, the names of voters are not made public, so you do not need to be ashamed that you do not know. I expect honest answers.

Thank you

Edited by 3mily

Just now, Kristoffff said:

@3mily please change your OP language into english. You've posted this in the english part of the forum. I'd like to read it without having to copy paste it into google translate and get flawed lines of text

@Kristoffff I posted it in english i do not speak russian , no idea who , how or why translated it , ill look into it :) 

3mily u are polyglot B|B| Congrats !!! About that i don know what to say.. russian translate is to bad i dont understand what u mean ... maybe about bitcoin will be changed in 2 and his value will much smaller?? i read that around in past days.. 

P.S. edit it back in english lol... 

Edited by maliafka

23 minutes ago, maliafka said:

3mily u are polyglot B|B| Congrats !!! About that i don know what to say.. russian translate is to bad i dont understand what u mean ... maybe about bitcoin will be changed in 2 and his value will much smaller?? i read that around in past days.. 

P.S. edit it back in english lol... 

I posted it in english it was not me who translated it or whatever they did , look at the comments after it clearly shows people reading it in english , maybe russian mod trolling or whatever. Sent message to suport to check it.

Just now, 3mily said:

I posted it in english it was not me who translated it or whatever they did , look at the comments after it clearly shows people reading it in english , maybe russian mod trolling or whatever. Sent message to suport to check it.

who write that in russian cant be russian...even google translate do that job better :))

9 minutes ago, maliafka said:

who write that in russian cant be russian...even google translate do that job better :))

I will rewrite it in eglish as soon as i find out what happened , no sense to doing it sooner it it will get translated again lol.