connesa

smoking gf big no or a yes?

in ph before girls who smoke are literally called sluts...idk whats wrong with them.i never denied im smoking and i never deny it just to please others.im just glad now that it change a little tho it was still a bit like that.for me i am who i am,and this is the real me.i dont ask money for my cigs so they shud never labelled me that.for all the boys here what would u preffer? is it ok to have a smoking gf or u go for those who dont?honest answers here thankies!

I literally watched something about this yesterday on Vice, About how smoking in PH is a massive issue due to the high amount of youth that smoke. But there's only 1 female smoker to every 5 males.

I personally have been smoking 8 years since I was about 14 and am pretty determined to kick the habit in the near future. I personally wouldn't judge someone on wether or not they smoke so It wouldn't bother me, If I ever come to HK I'll hit you up for a coffee and a smoke. ;)

2 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I literally watched something about this yesterday on Vice, About how smoking in PH is a massive issue due to the high amount of youth that smoke. But there's only 1 female smoker to every 5 males.

I personally have been smoking 8 years since I was about 14 and am pretty determined to kick the habit in the near future. I personally wouldn't judge someone on wether or not they smoke so It wouldn't bother me, If I ever come to HK I'll hit you up for a coffee and a smoke. ;)

ill wait for that magyk?that will be fun!thanks for ure oppinion!

It is a big no for me if a lady smokes. That's is my opinion. I won't judge you though if you ever smoke. I do hate smokes for real. There are those who smoke in public places and not thinking it can affect those who are non-smokers around them including kids.

35 minutes ago, zale023 said:

It is a big no for me if a lady smokes. That's is my opinion. I won't judge you though if you ever smoke. I do hate smokes for real. There are those who smoke in public places and not thinking it can affect those who are non-smokers around them including kids.

oh really bunso? im already running 3 years here in hk and the 3 kids im taking care off never knew i smoke only the parents know it.that was my own choice not to tell or show to the kids coz i dont want them to think its just right.i respect ure oppinion bunso!

If i were a boy i would choose a girl who dont smoke, bec me my self dont smoke & i know that smoking is bad to our health & i love her so i dont want to die younger.. thats it!! I dont judge other by smoking i have many friends that smoke and its okay to mingle with them but to smoke to find belonging  is not my choice i have my own thinking and i choose to be healthy & live longer for my family :x

8 minutes ago, connesa said:

oh really bunso? im already running 3 years here in hk and the 3 kids im taking care off never knew i smoke only the parents know it.that was my own choice not to tell or show to the kids coz i dont want them to think its just right.i respect ure oppinion bunso!

You're doing it right not to show the kids. I hope you will stop in the future though. You're gonna get older and your family is depending on you :)

I honestly would actually prefer a girl that smokes... because I am smoking my self and then I don't need to considered about her not liking my smoky breath when I want to kiss her because she won't notice as much and probably wouldn't mind as much. lol

6 minutes ago, ullikah said:

I honestly would actually prefer a girl that smokes... because I am smoking my self and then I don't need to considered about her not liking my smoky breath when I want to kiss her because she won't notice as much and probably wouldn't mind as much. lol

indeed....

1 hour ago, zale023 said:

I hate smokes too and i have allergic rhinitis.. my husband smokes and its true that it affects the kids even if you dont smoke in front of them because the nicotine stays in you hands and body for days even after washing or bathing..

With regards to them calling women who smoke a slut.. it's always not right to label other people...

18 minutes ago, Ladylovelynn said:

I hate smokes too and i have allergic rhinitis.. my husband smokes and its true that it affects the kids even if you dont smoke in front of them because the nicotine stays in you hands and body for days even after washing or bathing..

With regards to them calling women who smoke a slut.. it's always not right to label other people...

most oldies on ph thinks it that way...if ure a girl and u smoke and drink they will label u that way....lmao im always the talk of the town before when im still in ph a single mom who smoke and drinks.to be honest i never cared of what they say behind my back as long as im decently doing the father and mother responsibilities.and im earning decent for my family?

17 minutes ago, Dihru said:

Well wouldnt judge girls by smooking but i wish they didnt smoke :D

I have friends that smokes. Im not going to judge them instead I tell them to quit smoking. ?

Well, I have been smoking since when I was 17 (yes, for some time).. during this time it was always easy for me to stop and back whenever I wanted.. but about 6 years ago, after my ex-fiance passed away, I started again and I must admit that I have been trying to stop for some time and it is very hard to do it now.. I believe that with all the things that are happening in my life (out of the internet), I am using the cigarette as a way to "escape from reality" and make things easier

i'm smoking for like 4 years now. I was working in night shift (call centre), coffee and cigarettes were my best buddies. I'm trying to lessen it until i stop smoking. They shouldn't judge women who smoke coz it's our money, our health so they should fuck off!

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

Well, I have been smoking since when I was 17 (yes, for some time).. during this time it was always easy for me to stop and back whenever I wanted.. but about 6 years ago, after my ex-fiance passed away, I started again and I must admit that I have been trying to stop for some time and it is very hard to do it now.. I believe that with all the things that are happening in my life (out of the internet), I am using the cigarette as a way to "escape from reality" and make things easier

cigs are sometimes becoming our outlet...ussually smoke a lot when im stressed out like when nobody care to tell are u ok?or nobody wants to help u at all.yah same here cigs is my best buddy ofc with my loviedovie coffee.which i dont think clean peepz will understand sweetie.

15 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

i'm smoking for like 4 years now. I was working in night shift (call centre), coffee and cigarettes were my best buddies. I'm trying to lessen it until i stop smoking. They shouldn't judge women who smoke coz it's our money, our health so they should fuck off!

ha ha ha also my point im wasting my own money and this is my life.as long as i dont disturb or giving u trouble u dont have the right to demand or tell me what i shud or not to do.

4 hours ago, connesa said:

ha ha ha also my point im wasting my own money and this is my life.as long as i dont disturb or giving u trouble u dont have the right to demand or tell me what i shud or not to do.

Well, I switched from cigarettes to rolling tabaco some time ago and I have to say that since then I smoke a lot less and I also spent a lot less money. I even enjoy it more. And when it comes to health, well, I only think about suggar, car exhaust fumes, pesticides farmers spray... may I continue? Them hypocrites educate us to think one thing is badly unhealthy for you but they continue to do things to us which are a lot worse than smoking without even mentioning it. So f.c.u.k it.

On a side note: I think we as a society are in general way to judgemental anyways. I say, live and let live. What I do to my self is nobody elses business as long as I don't bother others with it.

Edited by ullikah
spelling correction :(

I stay away from anything related to smoking, and being near anybody who I have to stay a long time with and they smoke? That's a big no from me, I just dont like smoking or anything to do with it.

15 minutes ago, ullikah said:

Well, I switched from cigarettes to rolling tabaco some time ago and I have to say that since then I smoke a lot less and I also spent a lot less money. I even enjoy it more. And when it comes to health, well, I only think about suggar, car exhaust fumes, pesticides farmers spray... may I continue? Them hypocrites educate us to think one thing is badly unhealthy for you but they continue to do things to us which are a lot worse than smoking without even mentioning it. So f.c.u.k it.

On a side note: I think we as a society are in general way to judgemental anyways. I say, live and let live. What I do to my self is nobody elses business as long as I don't bother others with it.

we will never please everyone....just live life to the fullest.enjoy life do what u want.

1 minute ago, connesa said:

we will never please everyone....just live life to the fullest.enjoy life do what u want.

I totally agree.