3mily

Bitcoin price OVER or UNDER 3000 $ @end of June

Bitcoin price @end of June : over or under 3000 $   

49 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen by the end of the month ?

It sure looks like it's recovering, so I think it's not out of the question that Bitcoin could be $3000 or more again by the end of June.

But things are so volatile right now that I would honestly just flip a coin if asked to choose a side. =P

As some of you who follow me may already know i have a huge bet with high stakes in place for the price of BTC at the end of this month. If it hits minimum 3001 USD price range i win BIG . I win some with at least 1800 anything below that i loose. So i still hope it will go beyond 3000 :D

On 6/15/2017 at 13:33, 3mily said:

vote what do you think will happen :)

1 Bitcoin equals

2335.43 US Dollar @ time of posting ( taken from Google Finance)

My vote is under... 

On 6/25/2017 at 20:53, 3mily said:

As some of you who follow me may already know i have a huge bet with high stakes in place for the price of BTC at the end of this month. If it hits minimum 3001 USD price range i win BIG . I win some with at least 1800 anything below that i loose. So i still hope it will go beyond 3000 :D

oh damn but thats just a few days from now! Currently it's around 2,350usd...

Its gonna stay under $3000 for a little bit, but within a few months I can see it start to climb back and surpass the $3000 mark. It should be over $3000 by the end of the year without an issue I would imagine.