Playaboii

PrimeDice Users 2017 Fav AltCoin! Vote!

There, is a lot of controversy whether Ether is the next Bitcoin alternative and is getting widespread popularity among the Crypto Communities.  Some say Zcash is a HOT Coin and favored.  Others look to Monero and yet most like to Gamble with DOGE coins.  So i wanted to take a poll and find out what the users of PrimeDice have to say and what their favorite Altcoin is and would like to see the reasons why.  I intend to look over the replies and then create a graph and compare with other cryptos and statistics to see what the PD Fave AltCoin of 2017 is!  

Please Reply in the format:

Altcoin:  (Name of Coin)

Reason Why:  (Answer)

Data will be collected and posted towards the end of this month for the fav 2017 Crypto AltCoin of PrimeDice Users! There may be a .001 Giveaway after all data is collected! Stay tuned for Updates!

- From the Desk of Playaboii (Statistics and Analysis)

Altcoin: ETH

Reason Why: Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.

Altcoin: i like Dash

Cause: Dash’s transaction speed, the Dash community prides themselves on their ability to solve usage and scaling problems, while other popular digital currencies are still bickering over which route to take.

Well if had to make a choice right now i would go with

Altcoin: ETH

Reason Why: it would take a lot to write so i will post the link for an article instead that i think any ETH fan should read:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/ethereum-soars-after-jpmorgan-intel-microsoft-and-others-form-blockchain-alliance

Ethereum-homestead-background-10.thumb.jpg.987693909ba653e35930488b5a2f3145.jpg

Edited by luk_stein77