8 hours ago, connesa said:

yes hashflare io is paying but soooo slow profit ive been using it for almost a year now tho.better than slowly but surely ayt?

Yes. Thats better than nothing. Is that need an investment before you can payout or not?

Edited by kimpotxx

From what I can see, Genesis Mining is a legitimate operation - but in terms of getting ROI before your contract stops paying out, I haven't had much luck with that.

Possibly just bad luck, but the only contract I purchased with them hardly made back even half of its cost before they terminated it.

On 6/21/2017 at 20:30, TickleMoney said:

update us here if your account is manage to withdraw so we all knew if its legit

it was paying but out of 4 refs i got only 1                                                            0.0021 the other 3 said not enough for minimum widraw.and added on my bal.the question i cant find where is that balance...

On 6/14/2017 at 18:41, connesa said:

is this one legit guys?i got 4 refs.but idk how to get the refs.payout or comission..it says too low to be widrawn so it was added on balance in which i cant see any....anyone can help me? thanks😊

Do mining work these days? I remembered I wanted to mine btc last year, it almost burnt down my laptop. I feel these things don't work, I may be wrong though, this is one of the reasons  I haven't subscribed to these sites.

Edited by Juniorokogun

On 7/10/2017 at 08:36, Juniorokogun said:

Do mining work these days? I remembered I wanted to mine btc last year, it almost burnt down my laptop. I feel these things don't work, I may be wrong though, this is one of the reasons  I haven't subscribed to these sites.

as i said it was paying not so big though.im also a victim of scam site,well we will never know if we didnt try.gambling and mining sites for me is the same.it was still all about taking risk.