Zoltan

5th Talkative Giveaway 0.15 BTC Pool

2 minutes ago, hui said:

Unfortunately we had to add some blacklist entries due to spam :(

At least 3 people :

11. tavuhoaison

12. Charry007

13. Kirigaya95
Haizz... Because talkative and bits can sent for PD :)...... But everybody is equal.. So check correctly :).. Love u, Hui :3

3 hours ago, Zoltan said:

If someone gets a warning at the forum for spamming, that would get him/her on the blacklist.

But it just a warning. It was not a spam. I don't know why Dan give me that. That's unfair

Just a short heads up: There are currently 9 entries with wrong format! While none of them is close to reaching their goal it might be worth it to verify if your entries follow the format in the opening post. Thanks!

16 hours ago, GoldoSexy said:

Username: GoldoSexy

Go Go Go 

1 hour ago, dadadarlyn11 said:

Username: dadadarlyn11 

Tyvm :)

6 minutes ago, skepta said:

Username: xfile21

I don't understand why join the giveaway now when you need 150+ posts to qualify and your entering when theres only 1 day and 8 hours left.

You cant post 150+ valuable posts in that amount of time unless your planning to spam the forum which will be incredibly bad.

44 minutes ago, lolgato said:

You cant post 150+ valuable posts in that amount of time unless your planning to spam the forum which will be incredibly bad.

if you managed to do 150+ valuable posts since the giveaway started thats enough, so there are cases where it might make sense to still enter now.

6 minutes ago, Kevin13 said:

Is this time suppose to be the last day of it, am I right. Hoping to see soon the list of the qualified in this giveaway. Thanks @hui and @Zoltan for the awesome giveaways as always.

You can already see everyone who is qualified here https://giveaways.primedice.com/2017-09th/index.html

If you qualified you will probably get 0.0025-0.003 bitcoins not including the 0.01 bitcoin bonus.