Sign in to follow this  
420BlazeItFgt

Moderator Approved Posts

I see the forums got a redesign and the payouts are in bits rather than satoshis which is much higher than what was, previously. Yet, I still come across a lot of low quality, spammy posts which end up getting paid.

My suggestion is for everyone's posts to be approved by mods to be eligible to earn bits. Of course the mods will say no to this because its a hard job but what are you being paid for? (No hate)

After a user has certain number of approved posts without any disapproved posts, lets say 50 or 100 posts, that user shall be whitelisted by the mods and his posts no longer need approval to earn.

Let me know what you guys think about this. 

I totally agree with you , don't know if they have enough mods to do that though it would be great to start as soon as possible because Ed said in last stream today that he wants the forum to grow and expand , so i also definitely recommend having more useful post like at least 75 % so if forum goes wild and also google searches will end up leading people here at least Ed and PD can be sure it will do more good than harm. And for good quality posts its the only way.

3 minutes ago, 3mily said:

I totally agree with you , don't know if they have enough mods to do that though it would be great to start as soon as possible because Ed said in last stream today that he wants the forum to grow and expand , so i also definitely recommend having more useful post like at least 75 % so if forum goes wild and also google searches will end up leading people here at least Ed and PD can be sure it will do more good than harm. And for good quality posts its the only way.

Indeed, lets hope it happens for the good.

i don't know the Russian and rest , part of the forum but at least the English one should be primary filled with good quality , also would be good only showing a few relevant topic for ppl who didn't sing up yet , just ended up here and read posts