Dan

Forum Questions and Information

Im inlove with new updates kudos to all behind this changes very user friendly & ofcourse the new credits system is good looking forward for this and other added changes :) i must suggest that in every rank we fullfill theres a certain token aside from the reputation rewards thanks tho :)

47 minutes ago, ampula said:

@Dan what about signatures on forum?

Signatures currently exist, you just need to enable them for viewing form your account. By default they are turned off. See the new addition to the topic.

19 minutes ago, ampula said:

@Dan make possible to close your own topics and delete your own posts. 

This is not possible as we had people abuse this feature. They would scam people then delete the evidence.

Furthermore, this needs to be posted in suggestions. Wrong place mate.

Hi @Dan I have one question about previous forum credit.  

Last time before that credit being cut off from this forum I didn't cash them out to micro , so apparently those credit all gone. the qquestion is , are those credit gonna be refund back to me or not. 

9 hours ago, Chinesegandalf said:

Last time before that credit being cut off from this forum I didn't cash them out to micro , so apparently those credit all gone. the qquestion is , are those credit gonna be refund back to me or not. 

You were given a time limit to cash in your previous forum credits. If you missed out then there is nothing that can be done.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

You were given a time limit to cash in your previous forum credits. If you missed out then there is nothing that can be done.

Well , that quite a little bit frustrations for me. 

Thanks for replying. 

On 13.06.2017 at 10:05, Dan said:

10 bits = 1000 satoshi's

so it's completely the same as it was with credits? All this bullcrap about creating forums internal currency was for what? Those are still credits but this time called Bits? 1k satoshi per post and 5k satoshi per topic? Oh wait it's again the same spamming contest and after that what? You gonna remove Bits from the forum when it ends and not allow people to redeem their bits for satoshis? Guys I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous.

Just now, RollingYourHead said:

so it's completely the same as it was with credits? All this bullcrap about creating forums internal currency was for what? Those are still credits but this time called Bits? 1k satoshi per post and 5k satoshi per topic? Oh wait it's again the same spamming contest and after that what? You gonna remove Bits from the forum when it ends and not allow people to redeem their bits for satoshis? Guys I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous.

@Edward