Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Dan

Forum Questions and Information

10 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

I mean like this

<a href="www.google.com">Google</a>

Add link to text

Why do you need to do that? Why cant you just use the url?

On 13-6-2017 at 09:26, Dan said:

Forum ranks (also known as posting ranks) are obtained for posting valuable content on the forum. For each rank you will in turn unlock certain features. These specific features will be announced in the future.

@Dan Really looking forward to these features!!! In what month can we expect these? :D 

On 13/06/2017 at 09:26, Dan said:

Member (100-999 post count)

• Capped at 30 posts per day.
  • Signature now unlocked with 1 image.
  • Trader feedback unlocked.
  • Forum satoshi trading unlocked.
  • Loan & Investment section unlocked.
  • 1 month appeal period for warning.
  • Increased pay per post value rating.

And for people with more than 1k post count? Does it stay the same? 

9 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

And for people with more than 1k post count? Does it stay the same? 

More credits are earned the higher you are.

Thank you so much for this very informative Guides for each and every member of PrimeDice Forum to be in a right way of communicating.

3 minutes ago, hoppidihoppala said:

Hi, Why I can't post on official promotion topics?

You need to have 10 posts to be able to post in that section. Try visiting the other sections of the forum and post there first to get your post count upto 10 or more, more is always better.

Do read the forum rules before posting because any type of spam or one word shitposting, copypasting will be removed immediately with or without restrictions imposed on your account.

Hi Dan. Have a question about Pay per Post. It is mentioned than is paid up to 2000 satoshi for a post. Now i get near 300 satoshi. How this amount is counted - its individual for every member? And can i get more then 300 satoshi for a post?

3 minutes ago, artlife1 said:

Hi Dan. Have a question about Pay per Post. It is mentioned than is paid up to 2000 satoshi for a post. Now i get near 300 satoshi. How this amount is counted - its individual for every member? And can i get more then 300 satoshi for a post?

Depends on the quality and how you Post averagely. Write good and meaningful content and you should be able to get up to 1000 Sats per Post or 5000 Sats per topic.

26 minutes ago, artlife1 said:

The highest Pay-per-post is for those who are the "Respected" users shown in Orange and ranks above that. The amount a person who is below that rank that is "Member" also depends on their current warnings which have a negative effect on the amount each post generates.

Hello,

i clicked my profile several times and still do not find how to get this stats below my avatar?

This stats shows wagered or balance on primedice.com?

Thank You

slika.png

Edited by nonce

12 minutes ago, nonce said:

Hello,

i clicked my profile several times and still do not find how to get this stats below my avatar?

This stats shows wagered or balance on primedice.com?

Thank You

slika.png

You need to "unhide" your stats from primedice settings to be able to view them here. They are your wagered amounts and not balances.