Dan    151

Disclaimer: I have put together some documentation regarding the various features available to the members of this forum. Feel free to ask any other questions that have not been answered here.

Table of Contents

1. Profiles
  2. Signatures
  3. Reputation
  4. Warnings
  5. Pay per Post
  6. Forum Ranks
  7. Forum Rules
  8. FAQ's

1. Profiles

profile.png.8c03310bd399b7762b7657e8e0b3fe4b.pngThe immediate feature that you should become accustomed to is your own unique user profile. Each user has their own way to express themselves in the community by editing the various components made available to you. To begin adjusting your profile, simply go to your profile page by clicking on your account name at the top of the forum, as demonstrated in the image to the right.

From your profile you can edit and enable a few cool features. The first thing I suggest doing (if you haven't already) is to add an avatar and a cover photo to your profile. You can see an example of this by viewing mine here.

You can also enable status updates by choosing edit profile > enable status updates. This works similar to most social network platforms, in that it allows you to post updates, that might be relevant to those who browse your profile. This particular feature is very useful for instances where you may be away for for a while and want people who are looking for you to be aware.

593f8cfb9ad5b_statusupdate.png.0b99ec240c8e614b738eb851f7550f33.png

2. Signatures

accountsettings.png.575ee74f83d533d34fbd332d106112f6.pngSo you are probably wondering, how do I get a sexy signature, at the bottom of my posts? Well its rather simple really. In order to enable signatures for both viewing and to display your own, you need to go to your account settings. See the image to the right for location. Once there, select signature form the list of items on the left. Then all you need to do is enable signatures and be sure to add your own in the area provided.

There are a few rules when adding a signature to your posts.

1. Only one image per signature is permitted, with the dimensions being no larger than 500 x 100 pixels.
  2. You can only put a maximum of three different links in your signature.
  3. Your signature can be no larger than three lines.

If at any point you wish to change your signature preferences or even just hide a particular users signature, you can do so by clicking on the small "x" button at the top right corner of their signature, as demonstrated in the picture below.

593fda4c7b17d_hidesignature.png.c47479af04be6a60315977cae6733372.png

3. Reputation

reputation.png.fd420cf64133ae211e9b9b71f7ad8546.pngThe community reputation system is built purely off of your participation on the forum, and how well you are received by your fellow peers. If the content you post is liked, then other members are able to up-vote your post or topic to show their appreciation.  Alternatively if you post spam or content that isn't very useful, then other users have the ability to down-vote your content, which reduces your reputation. Anyone caught abusing this feature will be banned, without appeal.

This system helps provide a platform that grants the ability to judge how useful a person is to this community, and will be used to assist with promoting members of the community.  If you support or like a persons contribution. Instead of replying to their topic saying 'thank you', use the vote-up feature and give them some reputation!

You can view the reputation leader board here.

Those users who succeed in receiving high praise for their content will be awarded weekly, by receiving a community reputation badge that appears on their profile. You can view a users reputation on their user profile or their postbit, which is located next to any comment or post on the forum.

Note: Maximum number of positive or negative reputation points allowed to give per day is 10.

4. Warnings

Moderators have the ability to use the warn system, to control excessive flooding of the forum or to help assist members who are in breach of the rules. You can view any form of warning restrictions associated to a forum account by viewing that users profile.

Warning restrictions can include: Spamming, Inappropriate Language (in particular personal attacks), Signature Violation, Abusive Behaviour, Topic Bumping, etc.

The result of such warnings can be the deduction of satoshi's, restrictions associated to posting, and a complete ban.

5. Pay per Post

bits.png.a89d8f12f64341bea84fbb6fd5b0e3ec.pngSatoshi's are awarded for participation in the forum and traded freely amongst members of this community. They are awarded as follows:

• 10,000 satoshi's are credited for a topic.
  • 2,000 satoshi's are credited for a post on a topic.

Additionally

• 10,000 satoshi's are awarded when an Administrator gives you reputation for your topic or post.
  • 5,000 satoshi's are awarded when a Moderator gives you reputation for your topic or post.

You can view all transaction history for your satoshi's, by viewing the transaction log for your account from the forum index. These satoshi's will be used for certain purchases that will be made available in the near future.

You will also find that certain categories don't add satoshi's to your account when posting. This is setup intentionally to help keep the content posted consistent. The following categories wont apply satoshi's: Announcements & Important Information, Forum Support and Off Topic.  This will be reviewed regularly.

Additional information regarding satoshi's and their future, will be coming soon.

Note: Earning satoshi's and reputation work hand in hand. If you are found spamming for satoshi's, it is in every users right to down-vote your content if they don't deem it as a responsible use of the forum. This is a powerful way to ensure that you only post relevant responses and that your participation is genuine.

6. Forum Ranks

Forum ranks (also known as posting ranks) are obtained for posting valuable content on the forum. For each rank you will in turn unlock certain features. These specific features will be announced in the future. The current list of ranks are as follows:

• Apprentice (10 posts)
  • Enthusiast (50 posts)
  • Hero (100 posts)
  • Virtuoso (250 posts)
  • Master (500 posts)
  • Guru (1,000 posts)
  • Champion (1,500 posts)

7. Forum Rules

8. FAQ's

Q: Where can I find the REST API documentation for the forum?

A: https://invisioncommunity.com/developers/rest-api

Q: How do I recover my password if I have forgotten or lost it?

A: https://forum.primedice.com/lostpassword/

Q: How do I contact someone about an issue I found related to the forum?

A: Any forum related issues or suggestions can be made in the Forum Support area.

Q: How do I contact someone about an issue related to the Primedice game or service?

A: All Primedice support can be found in the Primedice Questions & Support area.

Q: I have received a warning for spamming, what can I do?

A: Its very important that you understand the concept of posting meaningful content, and learn from your mistakes. Further reading can be found here regarding how to improve:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 17

Dan    151
8 minutes ago, ampula said:

Thank you Dan

As mentioned above, If you support or like a persons contribution. Instead of replying to their topic saying 'thank you', use the vote-up feature and give them some reputation!

• Upvote 6

• 50 bits are credited for a topic.
  • 10 bits are credited for a post on a topic.

Mistake? It is not 5 for topic and 1 for post??

Dan    151
2 minutes ago, monsento said:
  • 50 bits are credited for a topic.
  • 10 bits are credited for a post on a topic.

Mistake? It is not 5 for topic and 1 for post??

The amount of bits were just altered as per a request from @Edward

Documentation has been updated accordingly, and the change will only take affect from this point onward.

• Upvote 1

biggad    108

What is 1 bit, what is its price in satos? Did not find such information, please write in your first post.

And what is the minimum output cue in the same way please write

Dan    151
2 minutes ago, biggad said:

What is 1 bit, what is its price in satos? Did not find such information, please write in your first post.

And what is the minimum output cue in the same way please write

10 bits = 1000 satoshi's

Dan    151
Just now, ampula said:

@Dan doesnt give Bits now for new post

As mentioned above

The following categories wont apply bits: Announcements & Important Information, Forum Support and Off Topic.  This will be reviewed regularly.

Dan    151
2 minutes ago, maliafka said:

Edit button disappear in a while.. i can suggest to keep them or more time or always

Thanks mate, have enabled forever.

• Upvote 2

Dan    151
15 minutes ago, biggad said:

The minimum WITHDRAW what is the amount?

As mentioned above:

Additional information regarding bits and their future, will be coming soon.

This will all be resolved once the payout feature has been enabled.

Dan    151
4 minutes ago, try2win said:

Specify violation of violation that should not be done using BITS lol

Further information regarding bits will be included in the near future.