TheFrog

Adding new chatroom for Beggars

In stead of muting all beggars we should have the option to move them for x hours to chatroom "Beggars Home" that way they are not completely cut off and are still able to talk among themselves.

Its a more pleasant way of punishment for all i guess.

1 minute ago, zale023 said:

Or they can tagged those users as beggars so that they will just be ignored on the PD chat. Less effort :D

yes could be a extension of the basic idea  a red + behind thename

lol  this is rude hahha but good idea tho :) its probably not fun chatting there haha "beggelyn home"

Edited by Jenn09

This is best idea!! I love it ! Plz add it really fast hahah

3 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

lol  this is rude hahha but good idea tho :) its probably not fun chatting there haha "beggelyn home"

we could put a fix amount of time to the stay in " Beggars Home" so everyone is threathed equal

1 minute ago, TheFrog said:

we could put a fix amount of time to the stay in " Beggars Home" so everyone is threathed equal

yes thats correct sort of warning before putting them on "Beggars Home" hahaha thats cool idea :)

Just now, Jenn09 said:

yes thats correct sort of warning before putting them on "Beggars Home" hahaha thats cool idea :)

i mean when u got moved to "Beggars Home" it would be for a fixed amount of time, so everyone gets the same amount of time to stay there

1 minute ago, Kristoffff said:

Lmfao you got me laughing Froggy.

Not sure if this should be moved to a joke section or serious :P I like the idea, I can already imagine them begging eachother :D 

lmao begging for each other

It really does make sense though i mean you want they to still be able to talk to each other. At some point they might have money and decide to deposit but whos gonna deposit if your muted forever? Plus if they only have other beggars to talk to might encourage them to deposit since they can't find money anywhere else.

careful froggie, you know most of the community is made up of beggars! Beggars army is unionizing now to eat ur legs :(

little fish attract big fish?
quantity over quality?

Is this the right business strategy? Maybe depending on profits versus reputation... which would you choose?  money baby $$$

4 minutes ago, ledust said:

careful froggie, you know most of the community is made up of beggars! Beggars army is unionizing now to eat ur legs :(

little fish attract big fish?
quantity over quality?

Is this the right business strategy? Maybe depending on profits versus reputation... which would you choose?  money baby $$$

If u take a good look we offer them a conferencing place so they can elect a decent chairman for the Federation of Beggars

Haha, I'd be willing to make use of a timeout box instead of muting! xD

Though there's potential for a more serious suggestion here too - if we could mute people from certain chats, that'd be an effective (and reasonable) way of dealing with people who keep using other languages in the English chat (eg. Russian speakers).