hui

The Primedice Palindrome Hunt! [Up to 0.5 BTC in prizes!]

Game Summary                      

Bet must be at least 0.0002 BTC and the roll should be a Palindromic number (Ex, 1.21, 35.53)

The participant must meet the eligibility criteria (Primedice Avatar and Signature AND at least 1 BTC wagered or 10000 bets, Bitcointalk - Member level)

The bet should be posted on the bitcointalk giveaway thread along with Username, Bet ID, Bet amount and Roll

Up to FIVE entries per player. A participant is allowed to make more than 5 entries, but only the best five - the ones with the most points, will be selected.

If the participant has more than 25 points, he/she will be eligible to participate the Primedice lottery.

The participant(s) who accumulates the most points (sum of top 5 entries submitted) will win the tournament.

The total progressive prize pool starts at 0.1 BTC and grows with every entry or participant to 0.5 BTC.

awwtss i guess i cant make it to the contest because its stated that it should be at lease 1btc wagered so sad :(

25 minutes ago, Danica22 said:

I cant join :( Im only a newbie in bitcointalk, and i cant update my avatar there. so saddd.. Im more active here...

The contest is running for about two weeks, maybe you can get to a better rank in that time?

3 minutes ago, tavuhoaison said:

if i got  2 times . can i  post 2 times.

yep, in fact we prefer you do so since it is tough for us to handle edited posts nicely.

1 hour ago, hui said:

The contest is running for about two weeks, maybe you can get to a better rank in that time?

2 hours ago, Morros said:

Couldn't agree with you more, mate...this sort of things spoils the chances of honest players ever getting a loan here..

Ok

Edited by Gerald23
I dont know how to use this new feautures ?

37 minutes ago, DMTripp27 said:

How do we go about getting a sig to be able to compete in  the contest? Also think thats a nifty idea.

Thanks for pointing it out, we gonna update the OP with the links for it!

7 hours ago, hui said:

I am also newbie rank in bitcointalk hope reach member rank before end of giveaway thanks for this zoltan and hui