TickleMoney

How to deal with bipolar Girlfriend?

As someon in the same spot you have to remind yourself that its not her fault. If she could change it im sure she would. When things get tough just take a few deep breaths and tell yourself its no different then any other disease out there. They didn't ask for it. I hope things get better and things work out for you

Lol. You just need to understand her. Its normal to other girls that change mood everytime but don't tolerate her attitude all time ..

yes i know it's normal but even i didn't do anything she started to argue with me. i didn't tolerate her attitude i just ignored him if i know her mood is not good

As someon in the same spot you have to remind yourself that its not her fault. If she could change it im sure she would. When things get tough just take a few deep breaths and tell yourself its no different then any other disease out there. They didn't ask for it. I hope things get better and things work out for you

thanks! i know it's not her fault i always said to her that i didn't want her habit and change it and nothing's happen. our relationship is already 15months and i am feeling fucked up

Well in general I think you are in a difficult spot.

Her moods can swing in any driection at any time.

From being depressed and ful of self doubt to anger and agressive moods, extremely cheerful and high...

The one thing you need to pay special attention to is when she has anxiety attacks because this where she has the least control over.

Also always keep in mind: DMTripp27[/member] is right. It is a condition like a disease that effects her brain, especially the part the controls her emotional states. Everything inside her is an extreme and what she needs most, even if she turns her moods against you is actually your support. You need to become very sensitive to any change she is going through and instead of enganging into a fight with her, let her go through her negative mood and when you see that she is calming down, take her in your arms and hold her. Let her know that oyu are there for her and that she has your support.

Also, what will help her learning to have at least a bit of control is to start a meditation course with her and try to find out if she is willing to go to therapy sessions with a professional therapist (best is a female therapist because women simply understand each other a bit better). but meditation can be a great mental exercise for her and make her feel better.

From being depressed and ful of self doubt to anger and agressive moods, extremely cheerful and high...

The one thing you need to pay special attention to is when she has anxiety attacks because this where she has the least control over.

Also always keep in mind: DMTripp27[/member] is right. It is a condition like a disease that effects her brain, especially the part the controls her emotional states. Everything inside her is an extreme and what she needs most, even if she turns her moods against you is actually your support. You need to become very sensitive to any change she is going through and instead of enganging into a fight with her, let her go through her negative mood and when you see that she is calming down, take her in your arms and hold her. Let her know that oyu are there for her and that she has your support.

Also, what will help her learning to have at least a bit of control is to start a meditation course with her and try to find out if she is willing to go to therapy sessions with a professional therapist (best is a female therapist because women simply understand each other a bit better). but meditation can be a great mental exercise for her and make her feel better.

Where the hell is the damn "Love it" button in this forum?????????????

thanks for your great advise ! my mouse can't stop clicking the thanks button +REP

Lol bipolar really? Maybe its just a moods swings thats normal in gurl somtimes sweet sometimes angry but if shes really bipolar thats a serious problem and for me i dont like to be with person with that problem forever i will break up with here bit if you really love her you will understand her and be with her all through out.

Lol bipolar really? Maybe its just a moods swings thats normal in gurl somtimes sweet sometimes angry but if shes really bipolar thats a serious problem and for me i dont like to be with person with that problem forever i will break up with here bit if you really love her you will understand her and be with her all through out.

i'm always trying to understand her all the time. i think everyday lol she is a good mood then after an hour she want to argue thats pissed me off

first never ever give her a chance to manipulate u.if shes getting pissed off let her,if she wanted to shout,let her. dont say anything just let her do whatever she wants.let her release everything....and if she was calm down already hug her.the best way to speak with bipolar persons is by letting them feel loved...letting them know that even they are being worst,u are just there for her.and the moment u know shes ok again talk that was the right time to let her understand ure part.hope this will help u.btw one of the eldest kid im taking care off is also a bipolar?

On 12.6.2017 at 07:18, Carollzinha said:

Where the hell is the damn "Love it" button in this forum?????????????

use the green "arrow up" button for that :)