TickleMoney

Primedice Feature

What feature do you love or hate on primedice?

i hate the max button because it's side of 1/2, 2x hope they will move the button or a pop up notification if you are sure to do max

too many users are accidentally click the max button

i love the fairness the new night mode and the affiliate

and the pd chat because they have 4 public chats

i suggest that they will added filipino chat room lots of users are filipino too

yes i love their night mode section, fairness & other stuff  but i have problem with their chat in mobile i didnt type anything on chat box haysss i dont know why but in pc theres no problem

9 minutes ago, charry007 said:

I hate the faucet decrease this site earn more then 30 btc per day but they can't afford faucet

Primedice has over 30 people on payroll, 15 of which on 6 figures (Full time in office). We've actually been losing money recently even despite having 'good luck'

Just now, Edward said:

Primedice has over 30 people on payroll, 15 of which on 6 figures (Full time in office). We've actually been losing money recently even despite having 'good luck'

Edward I'm just pulling leg don't mind 

I,don't understand people complaining about free money being at a certain level.. I mean yeah it sucks but it's not unjustifieable I appreciate any amount they choose to GIVE me and so should anyone else