roomfirst

From faucet to thousands

i ahve went from faucet to 1.25 btc before however not here can't do it with 100 sat faucet faucet i ahd elsewhere was 2500. I've down 0.87 ETh to 100 ETH and 0.03 to 4.5 BTC best i've ever done here was 20k sats to 0.13

hit  max 0.019 in 2 days or so from 150 , was a one time only until now , still i think if you lucky enough can hit high 990 and 9900 X a few times then use other strategies to build upon , lately i get to about 25-38 k from 100 sat faucet every 2 days or so 

My overall best from faucet was back in the days I made 0.05 from faucet. But it took a longer time. I lost all later, though. It was fun playing but I still love pd. Busting is always bae.

The best I ever achieved from faucet was 0.0039K... Just before minimum payout ... and then PD served me with a red streak and I still believe that that was not just bad luck or coincidence. I don't believe that it is possible to make any real profits from faucet in PD because they don't want you to. Even though they make more money on high rollers in a day than what they spent on faucets in a week.

I mean lets be honest... even if its only 100sat from faucet PD still actually gives it away and from that moment PD gives you that faucet its actually yours to with what you please.
This attitude about all dice betting websites that give away faucets thinking, and even saying it in T&C's, that there are policies in regards to the faucet money they give away is actually a scam in my opinion. Its like: "yeah we give you faucet money BUT you are not allowed to keep it because its still ours...bla" and that attitude is reflected in the dice engine if you play only with faucet. Its a lot more difficult to play .... The moment you give it away you loose ownership of the faucet money... if you don't like it don't give it away. Just my 2 cents on the whole thing.

Probably not the most popular post... but my thoughts and opinion about the topic.

Addition:
I do understand the business point of view that faucet should only be a teaser for new players to try out the game. I just think, if you say you give it away for free than you give it away for free not buts and conditions.

Edited by ullikah