Edward

Nominate someone for faucet whitelist

On 6/15/2017 at 18:38, pizhonchik said:

I nominate hui , Zoltan , showrov1993 , singpays , ledust and milan1993 

Good luck everyone.

30 minutes ago, Mirela said:

Hey guys, 

no need to nominate moderators and streamers, they are already whitelisted.

The first voting on these nominations will be during the next few days. :)

hehe already nominations 4 right :D

13 hours ago, Mirela said:

Hey guys, 

no need to nominate moderators and streamers, they are already whitelisted.

The first voting on these nominations will be during the next few days. :)

If this is the case then more users should be unanimously whitelisted based on their contributions to the community thus far IMO.

2 hours ago, MrVincenzo88 said:

ergh.... so Mods and streamers are already white listed O.o

Then I would say, every Golden VIP user to be white listed (not that we need it I think xD)

@ravenyvolle xtinepink @rack001 UnixPunk

and I shouldn't forget @Bojana and @Irena and @Mirela as well :P

aww:) Thank you vince:)

I nominate you too ♥

Hoping to find the answer to your question. Please watch this video. Player DreamStage gets it from captcha 3 122 Satos. 
Everyone around me say that the video is filmed a long time ago. the rate of live Bet:17679787268. 28.06.2016 She's old?
I'm tired of hearing the answer that this is not true. It was action and stuff. What is the active player. Show me an active player?! Which is not even a VIP!
It's just a slap in the face to those who actually makes the Deposit.

Screenshot_24.png

7 minutes ago, 100Bitkov said:

Hoping to find the answer to your question. Please watch this video. Player DreamStage gets it from captcha 3 122 Satos. 
Everyone around me say that the video is filmed a long time ago. the rate of live Bet:17679787268. 28.06.2016 She's old?
I'm tired of hearing the answer that this is not true. It was action and stuff. What is the active player. Show me an active player?! Which is not even a VIP!

Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by 100Bitkov

35 minutes ago, 100Bitkov said:

Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_3.png

Bitkov admins might of given him it for being active on forum but im not exactly sure but i do hope you as well as others who desearve it do get whitelisted very soon all players should be treated well once they desearve it in my opinion

41 minutes ago, 100Bitkov said:

I checked it now.. BET:17,679,787,268 also history 28.06.2017 !!  How is this possible?

i'm the gold vip and faucet is 1103 satoshi. All accounts about total profit -40btc, wagered 4k+ btc.

I lost too much btc on this platform. And i can not get the faucet that i deserve. This video was a big disappointment for me. Thank you. @Edward

Edited by Ausra

active members of the forum return ?)

If it is an active forum member...we want to see him? ) I'll show you 20 more active...

which didn't. that is, those who writes posts return and those who is pouring real money?

I and many active players were waiting for a response 2 weeks for your questions....and in response received only excuses or accusations of lying and stuff. I hope we will get an honest answer.

I don't know who to nominate coz i have a lot in my mind. On the list are: Wolfbain, niceone6, bloom, geimond, raven, togiy, shinjo,oodle,imonit and more...etc... It's up to PD team to check who else. 

Edited by Han2x

On 6/16/2017 at 07:08, pizhonchik said:

I nominate these

Zoltan

Can I get whitelisted for the faucet ?

I have been a part of PD for a long time and it's really bad for me as a VIP to get faucet reduced by 5times.

On Sunday, July 02, 2017 at 17:51, paralax5711 said:

I agree with king0007

I vote for all players of Primedice because everyone of them deserve to get back his old faucet

Thanks you very much bro for supporting me